Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new york reviews?

Originally posted by silvershoes

Glad to hear you liked Centro-Fly - I havent been there since Digweed spun there Thanksgiving eve i think it was. I miss going there- I like it better that arc.

But i am curious, why so anti-arc Vic? :confused:

the music and sound is great, on that i have no complaints. i'm just getting bored of it. you cant really do that much there. i like to move around throughout the night and Arc only has those 2 rooms. vibe wise is also getting a bit on my nerves. obviously the no-drinking is a part of it, and because of it the age limit to get in is 18+ and you just know there are lots of 16, 15 year olds there.

i'm counting the days until crobar and that other place spirit hopefully open up and increase the available choices.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I saw Paul Louth spin at The Cross last time I went out there. That place is perfect for him. He owns that room.

I've been to London before but never to The Cross. What an awesome space! You are right, Louth owns that room. and he is super sweet. he helped me get on the VIP list at Fabric and was really friendly while he was spinning at The Cross. :cool:

Originally posted by vicman

the music and sound is great, on that i have no complaints. i'm just getting bored of it. you cant really do that much there. i like to move around throughout the night and Arc only has those 2 rooms. vibe wise is also getting a bit on my nerves. obviously the no-drinking is a part of it, and because of it the age limit to get in is 18+ and you just know there are lots of 16, 15 year olds there.

i'm counting the days until crobar and that other place spirit hopefully open up and increase the available choices.

i dont think there are really too many kids in there. really, the average age is 20 something. but i agreed. it is boring, sterile even. i'd rather see a bunch of drunks than ppl cracked out on e, coke, and k every week.

Originally posted by hotcheme

i dont think there are really too many kids in there. really, the average age is 20 something. but i agreed. it is boring, sterile even. i'd rather see a bunch of drunks than ppl cracked out on e, coke, and k every week.

maybe its just me. got a few white hairs on the top of my head already. :(

My complaints:

1) When it opened up, security said the admission is $40 w/o flyer and $30 with. Total bullshit there! The price was set at $20 w/flyer and $30 w/o.

2)Crooked undercover security. They were EVERYWHERE and sneaky about it. When they caught people, they would either drag em into the office or take whatever they had on them and keep it for themselves. But Im sure secuirty did both.

3)security going too far. When I was in the bathroom, the security/bathroom attendant would yell out " ok, move it along, no need to really wash your hands or anything and step away from the mirrors after washing hands." WTF is that all about?

4) my lame friend making up some stupid excuse about his head hurting when it didnt. So I had to leave around 10am. he even admitted that it diditn hurt on the car ride home.

+ reviews;

1)They didn't fuck up on guestlist (Vic did you even ask for the list? If you did, you wouldve also have been given the vip band)

2) saeed n palash tore it up even more this time!

3)Danny taking it away after saeed!

4)it wasn't too packed this time.

we dont hate DT for the music he spins, but for the stupid policies he likes to impose at places where he spins. he's just a fucking dj and he gets paid handsomely for it, whether the crowd has glow stix, has a cell phone or what not, its non of his business.

sometimes i wish i had his talents behind the decks and be as famus as he is and impose stupid policies at my whim.