Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Lot Of Jungle Fever At SuRF Club Too

Funny you say that. i was standing by the Mac machine & some black girl walked by & some big italian guy saw me look at her & said "dam, i KNOW you like that"

We both started laughing because i love my dark meat.. what can i say

:hat:

PS there was only one HOT black girl there ;)

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Funny you say that. i was standing by the Mac machine & some black girl walked by & some big italian guy saw me look at her & said "dam, i KNOW you like that"

We both started laughing because i love my dark meat.. what can i say

:hat:

PS there was only one HOT black girl there ;)

WHO THE FCUK ARE YOU KIDDING! IF ITS GOT TITTS AND AN ASS YOU LIKE IT...WHITE DARK YELLOW!! YOU GUYS FCUK ANYTHING WITH A HEART BEAT. LOLOL DID THE GIRL HAVE A BLACK PAPER BOY HAT?

Originally posted by tommyarmani

yeah, in the vip & you were very "guarded" & rude....

im sorry if i came off rude

just pissed off at the time

my friends wandered off and

i was looking for them

so my apologies

and i was "guarded"

because it was my first

time there

and if anyone went through what i went

through on sunday they would have

acted the same way

i eventually let my guard down

but when ur looking for ppl

in a place that pact i guess u can say i acted"guarded"

and thats a first being called rude:laugh:

i usually get called snob

Originally posted by Reeni

and if anyone went through what i went

through on sunday they would have

acted the same way

i eventually let my guard down

but when ur looking for ppl

in a place that pact i guess u can say i acted"guarded"

and thats a first being called rude:laugh:

i usually get called snob

WELL 95% OF THE GIRLS THERE ARE "INSECURE" HENCE THE 200 PROCEDURES OF PLASTIC SURGERY. THEY ARE SNOBBY BECAUSE THEY AREN'T SMART ENOUGH WITH THE COME BACKS WHEN APPROACHED....LMAO....ITS ALWAYS THE FAKE RACK/BROKEN FACE/BIG NOSE/ACNE PROBLEM/ BITCHES WITH THE ATTITUDE! LOL CAN YA BLAME?...LOOK WHAT THEY SEE IN THE MIRROR EVERY MORNING!!! BAD FCUKING GENETICS!

I HAVE A VERY STRONG APPEARANCE I'VE BEEN TOLD COUNTLESS TIMES!!....AND YEAH I CAN KICK SOME SERIOUS ASS IF PROVOKED! LOL

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

WELL 95% OF THE GIRLS THERE ARE "INSECURE" HENCE THE 200 PROCEDURES OF PLASTIC SURGERY. THEY ARE SNOBBY BECAUSE THEY AREN'T SMART ENOUGH WITH THE COME BACKS WHEN APPROACHED....LMAO....ITS ALWAYS THE FAKE RACK/BROKEN FACE/BIG NOSE/ACNE PROBLEM/ BITCHES WITH THE ATTITUDE! LOL CAN YA BLAME?...LOOK WHAT THEY SEE IN THE MIRROR EVERY MORNING!!! BAD FCUKING GENETICS!

I HAVE A VERY STRONG APPEARANCE I'VE BEEN TOLD COUNTLESS TIMES!!....AND YEAH I CAN KICK SOME SERIOUS ASS IF PROVOKED! LOL

:laugh:

Well firstly I must say that I believe there was a few black women there, but where did the is thread come from anyways...

secondly..Reeni... I owe you thee proof of my tearing up the dance floor..

That sunday was only my second time there and to be honest it was way too crowded to really have that much fun...

I must admit, you have some set of "balls" on you starting a thread like this and keeping up with it. You are funny...

Originally posted by 4realhousediva