Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Once Again ...i Am Single

NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT BECAUSE HE IS A GOOD GUY BUT I GUESS MY BARTENDING AT NITE CAN GET TO SOMEONE... OH WELL..

I NEED TO FIND SOMEONE WHO IS IN THE CLUB INDUSTRY SO AT LEAST THE HOURS WOULD BE THE SAME.

AND I NEED TO FIND SOMEONE OLDER - I GUESS....

CLOSEST ONE TO FIT THAT DESCRIPTION IS NOW MANAGER AT BAR A....

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I DONT CARE ABOUT SUMMER TIME... I WANT TO BE WITH SOMEONE AND GO OUT WITH THEM AND HAVE A GREAT TIME WITH THEM NOT KEEP THEM HOME WHILE I GO OUT....NOT GOOD.

OH WELL:

NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR A BOYFRIEND: SERIOUS ONLY NEED APPLY

Originally posted by latinaz

NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR A BOYFRIEND: SERIOUS ONLY NEED APPLY

Zee is single? Say it ain't so!

All men are scum Zee, choose your scum carefully!

(this especially applies for guys in North NJ & NY)

By the way, I was such a mess at Surf Cub that I was sucking face. Sucking face in a club is a big no no!

PS

Nice meeting you REENI !

Don't worry if it wasn't meant to be it's best you find out now. if he can't accept you as u r,job & all then too bad for him. u make an honest living. he can have free drinks & he's complaining?? hmm something is wrong here!! :confused:

you'll find someone when it's the right time. don't go looking let it come to you. if he is the one he'll realize that in a few weeks(if not sooner) and come crawling back.

GOOD LUCK!!:D

thank you for that advise..

My thing is IF IT DIDNT WORK THE FIRST TIME...WHAT MAKES YOU THINK IT WILL WORK THE SECOND TIME....I dont go back to ex's for reasons....(NO ONES GONNA CHANGE YOU) so why try just to get hurt again...

Voodoo: I understand what your saying but its hard if I dont get someone who isnt in the industry because of the hours...

Voodoo: I understand what your saying but its hard if I dont get someone who isnt in the industry because of the hours...

Don't give up baby!

PS

It's pretty funny how you thow the tip money on the floor!

That's what I can " Dirty Cash"

;)

Originally posted by Reeni

fuck em' zee

he didnt deserve u anyway:D

hey voodoo glad to finally meet ya

thanks for the drink

baby im so sorry about that nite I truly am.:(

i was ready to kill anyone and everyone - DONT LIKE WHEN MY BAD SIDE COMES OUT... AND THEN WORKING ALL DAY MY SHOULDER AND BACK WAS KILLING ME SO BAD I WANTED TO CRY.

AGAIN - IM SO SORRY

Originally posted by voodoolounge

Don't give up baby!

PS

It's pretty funny how you thow the tip money on the floor!

That's what I can " Dirty Cash"

;)

THATS MY SIG AT SURF - ;) I LOVE DOING IT.. PEOPLE LOOK AT ME LIKE IM CRAZY.... BUT I DONT WORRY I HAVE THE BEST BARBACK - SO EITHER HE OR MY PARTNER PICKS THEM UP....:D

baby im so sorry about that nite I truly am.:(

i was ready to kill anyone and everyone - DONT LIKE WHEN MY BAD SIDE COMES OUT... AND THEN WORKING ALL DAY MY SHOULDER AND BACK WAS KILLING ME SO BAD I WANTED TO CRY.

AGAIN - IM SO SORRY

no prob;)

hEY LIZ..

well I have to say it was very nice meeting you this past sunday afternoon.. thanks for flashing me that sexy "ass" tattoo..lol

anyways i told you i'd say wuz up.. even though we had some words in the past..it's all good..

oh yeah one more thing.. you make some kick ass drinks girl.. your man gotta be out of his mind to let you go.. oh well every thing happens for a reason I guess.

love ya.girl

mochia - sorry about sunday nite...ME NO LIKEY THE SINGLE LIFE

no worries about sunday night. i was in a cranky mood too b/c i probably should have left after surf.

:phone: me... when are we doing dinner again :)

being someone who works in clubs every wkend and having a gf who knows nohing about what i do, and at least in the beginning of our relationship hated clubbin and the music - go figured. For the first coupple months we were goin out it bothered her, then she finally got over it - a little longer down the road she started goin out to some spots wit me and now loves the scene, dosnt care where i'm working anymore, and (althought sometime not so willingfully) will hit up factory with me after work for a good 12 hours :D That being said, sometimes i do with that i was wit another industry person just cause sometimes people on the 'outside' just cant understand a lot of stuff that you might try telling them or whatever...my point after all of this is that a non-industry person can work just as well ;)