Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Once Again ...i Am Single

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by latinaz

I DONT CARE ABOUT SUMMER TIME... I WANT TO BE WITH SOMEONE AND GO OUT WITH THEM AND HAVE A GREAT TIME WITH THEM NOT KEEP THEM HOME WHILE I GO OUT....NOT GOOD.

OH WELL:

NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR A BOYFRIEND: SERIOUS ONLY NEED APPLY

Hey Zee if I date you can i bite your ass again!!!!!

Its summer have fun no need to settle down till youre like ......60

My girl just broke up with me too. I know one of her cp stalker friends are gonna call her and tell her Im posting shit. Anyways still love her but we need "space" or better yet "time apart" Yeah gotta love those lines.

Sandman Youre a sick freak. The only angry chokefucking youre doing is with your goat tied up in your backyard cause the thing baaaaaaaasss too much when you annaly invade the poor defenseless animal...:laugh: :laugh:

Zee baby,

The single life sucks, I agree, but what are you gonna do? Sometimes you have no choice but to move on. Just keep in mind that if he was a nice, good guy, the next one will probably be better. Trust me on this. I'm out here in paradise by myself, anyone else would be having a blast and I'm wishing I was back in dirty Jersey?

You'll be fine... what day is it? It's Wednesday, you can't be here til Monday.... lolololol...

Oh yeah, and if you ever get bored over there, I gotta tell ya, hula boys aren't that bad... and the things they can do with their bodies????!!!!!????? Whoa!

Originally posted by kostaP

My girl just broke up with me too. I know one of her cp stalker friends are gonna call her and tell her Im posting shit. Anyways still love her but we need "space" or better yet "time apart" Yeah gotta love those lines.

Sandman Youre a sick freak. The only angry chokefucking youre doing is with your goat tied up in your backyard cause the thing baaaaaaaasss too much when you annaly invade the poor defenseless animal...:laugh: :laugh:

1.. SANDMAN: :idea: --- NO!! BUT I'LL JUMP ON THE BED WHILE YOUR PASSED OUT AGAIN..

2. KOSTA: IM TIRED OF BEING SINGLE - I JUST WANT ONE "MAN" THAT I CAN BE WITH AND HAVE A GREAT TIME WITHOUT BEING INSECURE THAT ALOT OF MY FRIENDS/CUSTOMERS ARE GUYS. THAT SHOULD MAKE HIM PROUD...OH WELL

PI - IS THIS PISEA IN HAWAII??/ IF IT IS...I MISS YOU HUN... I WOULD LOVE TO COME TO HAWAII SOON... MOST LIKELY AFTER THE SUMMER...

THANKS GUYS....IM GONNA GIVE THIS GUY ANOTHER TRY... IF I LIVE THRU THIS WEEKEND THEN MAYBE SOMETHING GOOD COULD HAPPEN HERE..

LOVE YOU ALL AND SEE YA NEXT WEEK AT SURF

Originally posted by kostaP

KOSTA, you had a girlfriend? I thought you were queer...

You better dress better or grow some hair buddy

:D

1.. SANDMAN: :idea: --- NO!! BUT I'LL JUMP ON THE BED WHILE YOUR PASSED OUT AGAIN..

2. KOSTA: IM TIRED OF BEING SINGLE - I JUST WANT ONE "MAN" THAT I CAN BE WITH AND HAVE A GREAT TIME WITHOUT BEING INSECURE THAT ALOT OF MY FRIENDS/CUSTOMERS ARE GUYS. THAT SHOULD MAKE HIM PROUD...OH WELL

THANKS GUYS....IM GONNA GIVE THIS GUY ANOTHER TRY... IF I LIVE THRU THIS WEEKEND THEN MAYBE SOMETHING GOOD COULD HAPPEN HERE..

LOVE YOU ALL AND SEE YA NEXT WEEK AT SURF

Sounds like sandfag passing out. He cant hang.

All I want is a girl that can e faithful to ME.

Z dont give him another try. I wish I would take my own advice. There's a reason he's an EX. THEY WILL NEVER CHANGE:mad:

Zee, of course it's me :) You can come to Hawaii whenever you want, it's so beautiful here, you'd never want to leave! As far as giving him a second chance... there are no second chances... start fresh with something better!!

Originally posted by pi

Zee, of course it's me :) You can come to Hawaii whenever you want, it's so beautiful here, you'd never want to leave! As far as giving him a second chance... there are no second chances... start fresh with something better!!

Hi Pi. Miss ya. Dont forget us mainlanders. Stop by and visit sometime.

And be good to my boy.

BTW GIRLS SUCK. thanx buh bye

NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT BECAUSE HE IS A GOOD GUY BUT I GUESS MY BARTENDING AT NITE CAN GET TO SOMEONE... OH WELL..

I NEED TO FIND SOMEONE WHO IS IN THE CLUB INDUSTRY SO AT LEAST THE HOURS WOULD BE THE SAME.

AND I NEED TO FIND SOMEONE OLDER - I GUESS....

CLOSEST ONE TO FIT THAT DESCRIPTION IS NOW MANAGER AT BAR A....

big dreams you have missy. you make me sick:blown: :vomit3:

then chicks wonder why nice guys become A**holes.:rolleyes:

Hm... someone sounds a little jaded huh?

Hi Kosta... I gotta be honest, I was feeling a little homesick hearing about Surf and Tempts from my friends. But I wouldn't go back there even if I could...

I'd do the sensible thing... bring it all here :)

Originally posted by pi

Hi Kosta... I gotta be honest, I was feeling a little homesick hearing about Surf and Tempts from my friends. But I wouldn't go back there even if I could...

Looking at that pic youre in heaven. Clear blue skies beautiful weather, and we're here in Jersey. dealin with day after day of bullshit and drama. Getting away was prob. the best thing anyone could do and had the temerity to do it. Give ya a lot of credit girl. If you ever come back to visit you know where to find everyone.

Originally posted by pi

gonna save up all my quarters and go very soon...PROMISE!!

MISS YOU BABY CAKES....AND BEAUTIFUL PIC OF YOU....:D

NO NEED IN RESPONDING THE THAT COMMENTS SINCE MY FRIENDS DID...UNLIKE YOU, THEY KNOW ME.SOO

:finger2: HAVE A NICE DAY :D

i may not know you but i know your "type" and your a wacko. to say you dropped (for a while or considered) your BF who YOU say is nice and has all these qualities for your (promising) bartending job is so shallow. the hours the hours......ok whatever cheap excuse

Originally posted by klubveteran

i may not know you but i know your "type" and your a wacko. to say you dropped (for a while or considered) your BF who YOU say is nice and has all these qualities for your (promising) bartending job is so shallow. the hours the hours......ok whatever cheap excuse

fuck you guy. quit harassing someone you don't know in a situation you don't really understand.

now please, take your fingers off the keyboard and reinsert that thumb up your ass.

thank you. good bye.

Originally posted by klubveteran

SWEETHEART YOU DONT KNOW MY TYPE BECAUSE IM A VERY DIFFERENT PERSON THEN OTHER GIRLS OK....NOT A WACKO AT ALL.. BUT THEN YOU SOUND LIKE YOUR SPEAKING OUT OF ANGER...SO PLEASE TAKE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE...:D

Hey Zee,

After 707 views on this thread, I bet at least 300 guys know your single. Good luck this week at Surf Club, I bet you get 100 phones numbers!

FYI Zee

Kosta just got dumped too, and we all found out he's not gay.

(at least he's straight for now, or so he says)

You two should hook up since you got the same work hours

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: