Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Car Jacking in Barrington (RI)

unclefester401

I got this from www.projo.com, it's the Providence Journal's home page. I'm not making this up.

Christine Leonard, of Barrington

Christine Leonard was just getting into her new Ford Taurus when the masked assailant caught her completely by surprise.

It was dark in the driveway and the intruder seemed to come out of nowhere, diving through the doorway, leaping atop Leonard and then forcing her from the car. The shiny silver sedan took off. It struck a fence and several trees before the joy ride ended. Then the suspect leapt out, scrambled past two policemen and fled up a tree.

It was the town's -- and probably the state's -- first reported carjacking by an animal. Leonard's attacker, you see, was a raccoon.

If it all sounds like a tall tale, Leonard has the damaged car and the eyewitness accounts of the police to prove it. Yesterday, as she and one of the officers gave a detailed account of what happened, the story only became more incredible.

"It was the most frightening thing. It was horrible," said Leonard, pointing to the dented doors, chewed interior and broken side-view mirror on her car. The radio, too, had been switched from FM to AM. "This raccoon did all of this on its own."

You might have to be a registered user to view the orginal story, but here's a link to it anyway.

http://www.projo.com/news/content/projo_20030526_coon26.3d33d.html

raccoon.jpg

"Don't fuck with me, you won't live to regret it."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ive seen a similar incident happen right before my eyes. Back when i was in school I had a job doing valet parking. Some guy pulls up in a ford explorer with his lovely airdale piece of shit dog in shotgun. He gets out and wanted us to park it, the airdale wasnt having that though... he bit the first person(drawing blood from the hand) that tried to get in and park it. We told the guy he could leave his car out front with the keys in it and we would just leave it out front and charge him. This dog was a nasty lil fucker... every time somebody walked by the car he would go fukin nuts.. leaving drool and doggie-mouth-foam all over the windows. So needless to say he eventually locked himself in, and no the guy didnt own a spare key either. It was raining out that day and very busy, so none of us even noticed that the guy left the truck running. We were all standing next to the truck for a minute fucking with the dog, the damn thing started going so crazy that he actually hit the shifter on the steering coulmn into gear. Next thing you know a cujo wannabe airdale driven ford explorer is smashing into 2 other parked cars. guy had to pay for all the damage his stupid dog caused.

Originally posted by stymie

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ive seen a similar incident happen right before my eyes. Back when i was in school I had a job doing valet parking. Some guy pulls up in a ford explorer with his lovely airdale piece of shit dog in shotgun. He gets out and wanted us to park it, the airdale wasnt having that though... he bit the first person(drawing blood from the hand) that tried to get in and park it. We told the guy he could leave his car out front with the keys in it and we would just leave it out front and charge him. This dog was a nasty lil fucker... every time somebody walked by the car he would go fukin nuts.. leaving drool and doggie-mouth-foam all over the windows. So needless to say he eventually locked himself in, and no the guy didnt own a spare key either. It was raining out that day and very busy, so none of us even noticed that the guy left the truck running. We were all standing next to the truck for a minute fucking with the dog, the damn thing started going so crazy that he actually hit the shifter on the steering coulmn into gear. Next thing you know a cujo wannabe airdale driven ford explorer is smashing into 2 other parked cars. guy had to pay for all the damage his stupid dog caused.

Great story!!!:laugh: :laugh: