Clubplanet Nightlife Community

in miami for the forthcoming w/e - any recommendations?

harewr

can anyone recommend an itinerary (pref. of the slightly off-the-hook variety) for this w/e for a single english straight guy (31) who has an involuntary stopover from friday to monday and wants to make the best of it? i've never been to miami before, and am completely open to suggestions. i've had coconut grove and south beach recommended to me as places to stay, and i see you are to be graced by jon digweed on friday - is this your largest night?

what's the score?

in anticipation of your detailed replies, thank you.

Most definately Diggers at Space for Friday, as it is sure to be the rage for the weekend. If you can afford it stay in South Beach, just a walk along Washington Avenue on Saturday will present you with a variety of events. Crobar is a must see, try Shadow Lounge also.

Happy clubbing. cheers!

------------------

"Anyone who wants to understand DJ culture has to go to the club."

- Neil Tennant (Pet Shop Boys)

Hey, was in So Be this past weekend for the first time. Wish I was going to be here this coming weekend, but can recommend some good things.... Go to Space on friday for Digweed, Space the club itself was off the hook, very big place and the people where very cool. Also, I am not sure if Edgar V. is spinning the afterhours that night but he was great.... Go to either Shadow or Crobar on saturday night, I would suggest Shadow because Acosta is spinning and from what I have heard (didn't get to see him), he is really good. Plus, Crobar is difficult to get into unless you are with a pretty girl. Thank god I was able to get my boyfriend in, I got it like that. lol But I saw guys all around me having a hard time. Have fun, it is a great time in Miami!

------------------

Music makes the world turn, for without it we are nothing.

Yes.. Space on Friday. Its downtown so probabally closer to your hotel.

Sat I would hit Crobar. Shadow is cool too but Crobar is more of a SCENE.

Even Level might be good too on Sat, it is more entertaining, and you have a better chance of meeting single female types wink.gif

If its cool outside you may want to check out Opium (its outdoors) but only after Crobar, Level and Shadow. Its a little lighter than the others, (music wise) but that can be good depending on your mood.

If your up late sat go back to space for afterhours. 5AM

------------------

Hate your job? Not happy with your life? We have a support group for that. Its called EVERYONE. We meet at the bar everynight.

Archived