Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wtf is up with this trend?!

I'm sorry, I just don't see what's so hot about this look....I was out and saw sooo many girls wearing variations of these, with the bottoms tied tight and high sandals.....

I don't know, regular capris are a maybe, but these, I just don't like at all, they're not very flattering and are too army-ish....

Opinions?

10122.jpg

Originally posted by Mystify22

I'm sorry, I just don't see what's so hot about this look....I was out and saw sooo many girls wearing variations of these, with the bottoms tied tight and high sandals.....

I don't know, regular capris are a maybe, but these, I just don't like at all, they're not very flattering and are too army-ish....

Opinions?

i agree!! i HATED this cargo/army/baggy/capri thing going on..thought i was the only one who didn't like it. they look like shorts ur boyfriend would wear, way too tomboyish for me.

but i do like those short cutoff jean skirts :D

Opinions?

10122.jpg

I like it Stardo was wearing it this weekend it looked good

ooooo, I have a pair of satin cargo pants that tie at the bottom at mid-calf, and I totally rock them with my Jimmy Choo stilettos... I fuckin love this this whole new military cargo pants w/stilettos look....it rocks and looks soooo hot! :tongue:

Opinions?

10122.jpg

Is it just me, or are that girls feet and hands purple? Where did they shoot that, Siberia?

Originally posted by ellinita

ooooo, I have a pair of satin cargo pants that tie at the bottom at mid-calf, and I totally rock them with my Jimmy Choo stilettos... I fuckin love this this whole new military cargo pants w/stilettos look....it rocks and looks soooo hot! :tongue:

Me too!! I bought a phat pair of white ones and I wore them with my Stuart Weitzman sandals...talk about :drool: lol

I guess I should have been more clear....I don't like seeing these pants, tightened at the bottom with really high stiletto shoes....I think it looks weird....

The pic was a bad representation of it.....little capris with low or flat sandal or sneakers I like....

Opinions?

10122.jpg

I couldn't agree with you more! I don't like the way these cargo capris that tie at the bottom look, especially with heels/sandals :confused: I only like a few regular capris and some flood pants/jeans with a pair of kicks for that cute sporty look :D