Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why Do All The Hot Guys Like The Buttafaces?

Originally posted by njbigtime

Well sounds like a bitter fat ass speaking. Hunnie try a diet, or lypo..........1 800 Jenny Craig................................or the subway diet

TRY A DIET...LOLOL...WHY WOULD I WANT TO DO THAT? SO I CAN DATE A FCUKING LOSER LIKE YOURSELF!!!! BITTER? THE ONLY THING BITTER IS YOUR BOYFRIEND'S CUM....THAT'S WHY YOU SPIT NOT SWALLOW~

ah yea your remarks are not funny nor creative........ Not only are you ugly and fat, you have no personality or humor. So my question is what do you bring to the table. What do you offer? What is your worth?

Hi roomie. Excellent time this weekend with you.:D

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

YOU KNOW THE GIRLS WITH THE *10* BODIES AND BROKEN FACES! NOO BRAINS AND ZERO PERSONALITY! OH THAT'S CAUSE MEN DERIVATED FROM AN APE! LOLOL

I HAVE MY GUY AND HIS 9IRON LOL THAT'S ALL I NEED!!!

Your wrong, my girl is a perfect 10 all around... personality, looks, brains, Etc......

ah yea your remarks are not funny nor creative........ Not only are you ugly and fat, you have no personality or humor. So my question is what do you bring to the table. What do you offer? What is your worth?

THAT'S FUNNY BECAUSE I HAVE ABOUT 20 PM'S FROM PEOPLE TELLING ME THAT THEY LOVE ME AND I'M A RIOT!

WHAT DO I BRING TO THE TABLE?? WELL YOU WERE NEVER ABLE TO AFFORD IT THEREFORE HOW CAN YOU APPRECIATE IT! DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME....LIL' SLAPPY!

Stardo- i was about to make a post about your being MIA. Stardo sick sick time this weekend.....BTW you are not allowed to retire. I need a partner in crime....................

im going to attempt a break till my birthday 6/30. i will be down im thinking 28 and 29th

(denny do a great job as usual on this day at tempts ):D

Hopefully i will be able to resist the calling of the shore.:)

Originally posted by stardo

im going to attempt a break till my birthday 6/30. i will be down im thinking 28 and 29th

(denny do a great job as usual on this day at tempts ):D

Hopefully i will be able to resist the calling of the shore.:)

thats my bf's bday.. so we will be down.. and if i am not mistaken.. that is also hte same weekend as kostas???

oh nice meeting you on sunday stardo.. it was LATE i was silly

Afford what? I can buy and sell you 10 times over... To be honest you bore me.... Brianstorm some better material here... I bet you could be entertaining with some more thought....

WHY DOES EVERYONE SAY THAT CRAP? I CAN BUY AND SELL YOU 10 TIMES OVER! WITH WHAT? YOUR FCUKIN CONSTRUCTION JOB? OR PLUMBER POSITION? GIMME A BREAK FEGGIT! LMAO NEXT!

Bitch i told you to get more creative and funny. This is not what i meant. Till than I will not respond to your crap. Come on knock the jelly from all the donut intake out of your head and come up with something funny and entertaining... I have faith in you!

Originally posted by dani672

thats my bf's bday.. so we will be down.. and if i am not mistaken.. that is also hte same weekend as kostas???

oh nice meeting you on sunday stardo.. it was LATE i was silly

oh dear i cant remember .

All i remember was undbelievable music.

An one of the most beauteous set of brown eyes I ever did see.

were was it that we meet im so sorry?:)

Stardo that is like a month away..... That is to far...I will be lost without you...............YOu will receive many phone calls each weekend until you give in and drive down.......

hahaha the corruption is inescapable at this point isnt it? :laugh:

Originally posted by stardo

oh dear i cant remember .

All i remember was undbelievable music.

An one of the most beauteous set of brown eyes I ever did see.

were was it that we meet im so sorry?:)

yes like i said it was late... you were on the dance floor with neena.. it was a 2 second meeting.. then i was off to reep some more havock