Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shadow Lounge has quite a weekend!

1happy1

Originally posted by shadowlounge:

had to take time out of the day to specifically reply to one thread regarding the sl sound system that was not repossessed-it was given back because the demands for a quality sound were not being met by the engineers of the company we recieved it from once the music conference was over and their using the club as a showroom was over. the current system is ten times more powerful and has exceptional quality with perfect highs and mids and lots of bass.

hey, that's great news, thanks for clarifying. I'm glad to hear the sound system got straightend out cwm30.gif

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floori.d.a. scene!

-------------------------

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

AIM: digit960

[This message has been edited by digital7 (edited 06-27-2001).]

cwm32.gif

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floori.d.a. scene!

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

AIM: digit960

Shadow is the worst. Digital7 has hit correctly on all the points. Everytime I see some DJ I like there I'm disappointed for some reason. I hate the layout where the DJ is on that little god-damn balcony.

The AC is a sick joke known all around the beach. They do get great talent, and have a good staff. I doubt I will ever go again to see a big name because its to crowded + the above points.

Archived