Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Elite Ent's Grand Opening Of "tasty Tuesdays" @ *diva

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by t0r0

Mr Slicks Mr Badass What has happened to you two!!!!!:confused:

Sorry I had to do distribution down the shore never made it to d'jais, but thanks for the hook up toro....I was wondering if you were going to be coming by diva tonight....I have to talk to you about a couple of things.....one is improving your singing voice:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: , no but seriously come bye I have some business to talk to you about

I'm sorry I missed out on this.......I want details.....here I am not going because of an early meeting tomorrow and I end up staying awake anyway!!! FOCK!!!

Appreciate the personal phone call invite from Elite.

Hope all went well!!

The cabin fever continues to grow.....

Stardo,

Went to the gym late....figured you would have already left by that time. Thanks for calling me you Diva u!

Hope you had fun....I like that place.

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

Good to see someone bring DIVA. Great potential that was never fully tapped into!!

Sleep yet Pitek??? :laugh: :laugh:

DIVA used to be PACKED when it first opened. They actually had a velvet rope at the door and turned people away because it was so crowded. The scene just got old there and played out.

Originally posted by bdanto4

anyone from CP coming to Diva on Tuesday... introduce yourself to me.. My name is Brian.. I'll be bartending.. I'll be sure to take care of ya all night..

WHOA make sure the owner doesnt read that. :D

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

I'm sorry I missed out on this.......I want details.....here I am not going because of an early meeting tomorrow and I end up staying awake anyway!!! FOCK!!!

Appreciate the personal phone call invite from Elite.

Hope all went well!!

The cabin fever continues to grow.....

Stardo,

Went to the gym late....figured you would have already left by that time. Thanks for calling me you Diva u!

Hope you had fun....I like that place.

I had a great time.

I was upset with myself I didnt realize there was going to be so many hotties there and rolled in there looking stank .

It was all about acting stupid last night stinky and I were acting so retarded i havent laughed like that in a while.

Thank you so much dogesammich for letting me stay over wish you could have seen my condition tripping over my bag up the stairs. You should have seen me following the note and trying to locate everything:laugh:

I also appreciate the personal invite from Elite yesterday to come down and check this out...unfortunately...I had to be to work extremely early this morning and last night would have plowed me...anyway,

hope it went well....see ya next week::clap:

Originally posted by skippyd

I also appreciate the personal invite from Elite yesterday to come down and check this out...unfortunately...I had to be to work extremely early this morning and last night would have plowed me...anyway,

hope it went well....see ya next week::clap:

I hear ya skippy!!

The place DID use to be packed then it went South...I mean WAAY South...the truth be told.

Sounds like there was a good showing....way to bring it back.