Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ACAPELLA---Lose Control--Need Help?

joctane

Guest 4realfatpigsam
Originally posted by joctane

I thought Elements only had straight beats. Is there a certain mix of it with the acapella? What about on vinyl, is there an acapella?

i want all fat pigs on the dancefloor

I thought Elements only had straight beats. Is there a certain mix of it with the acapella? What about on vinyl, is there an acapella?

there is 3 mixes and an acca on the original double pack. there is also a ton of remixes and samples of it

thanks for info. do u know what the acapellas are named? i wanna dl a sample from slsk.

I could fuckin scream right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you for contributing to the distruction of the music industry:(

listen, im all about supporting the industry. theres nothing wrong with checking out the track on mp3 then buying the real deal. im very selective when it comes to buying vinyl. i dont have the money to be dishing out on every record I like especially if im not 110% sure its what i want.

listen, im all about supporting the industry. theres nothing wrong with checking out the track on mp3 then buying the real deal. im very selective when it comes to buying vinyl. i dont have the money to be dishing out on every record I like especially if im not 110% sure its what i want.

what is there to check out on the acca:confused: