Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN:LADIES OF THE BUMP BOARD OR JUST LADIES

wow that was wierd i was just thinking as i was refreshing the page if anyone would bump this thread up and then VOILA! my man has it back up to the first page...

how would you like to be an "honorary member" dont worry you can still be entered and you dont have to vote for male hottie either, well not unless u want to and remember people all votes are a SECRET nobody will know who you voted for unless you tell them:D

u can be in charge of making sure all any posts related to the contest are always on page one?!

:D:aright:

whats going on here doesn't anyone want to be a part of this? well we do have enough people involved to do it no matter what but don't come crying to me when this thing takes off and gets a life of its own and u can't even take part in it cause you didn't sign up by 9pm..... remember ladies YOU SNOOZE YOU LOSE.... don't mind me and my lame attempts at humor today i have no idea what has come over me:eek:

so COME ON LOOK ALIVE PEOPLE AND SIGN UP!!!!:deal:

Originally posted by Mystify22

haven't found a job just yet

dont worry sweety i am sure you will find a job really fast where ever you work they will be LUCKY to have you! and dont worry ill excuse you if u ever hand in anything late:D ...just make sure you have internet access at your new job to keep up with the BUMP GIRLS....and all the fun and games we are going to have in store for the boyz of BUMP

WOOHOO i think that is going in my sig :laugh: i like the sound of that ;):eek:

We should have an “eligibility rule” for being a member or being a contestant. Something to this effect… You have to have at least (insert # here) posts on the bump …. Board, you must have posted on the bump board in the last month etc. etc. that way only true bumpers can be picked.

;)

Originally posted by copahc

We should have an “eligibility rule” for being a member or being a contestant. Something to this effect… You have to have at least (insert # here) posts on the bump …. Board, you must have posted on the bump board in the last month etc. etc. that way only true bumpers can be picked.

;)

I LIKEY THAT IDEA! ok thats what we will do the high console will make up rules of eligibilty and then judge by that who becomes a member but for now i think we should just have everyone let us know if they want to join to reply to thread with their name and that they want to join after the 4 of us will decide who gets to be a member and then u or mystify can pm them and let them know...whadda think?:confused:

OOOO PAGING VICE PRESIDENT...what do you think?

Guest gabo
Originally posted by naughtybabe

I'm here..... :)

Woo Hoo Im VP.. Does this mean I can molest the guys and get away with it?? ;)

in that case!!