Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN:LADIES OF THE BUMP BOARD OR JUST LADIES

ok i should be working at this god foresaken hour of the morning but i can't for the life of me focus on work so i am sitting here bored out of my mind and decided to have a BUMP BOARD MALE HOTTIE OF THE MONTH CONTEST. like we had on the nj board :D

so here is the deal and i hope all the bump ladies will like this idea and go along with it ;) and if u don't HUMOR ME OK PLEASE.LOL

****REVISED*******

every month we pick a male hottie. at the end of the year we have a big final contest where we pick the male hottie of the bump board and he wins a prize that the consoul decides ( um we'll think of something by then ) it would be great if every board had one so they could compete with each other for a final CP MALE HOTTIE OF THE YEAR!

WE could even see if we could post all the months canidates and final winner for every month on the photo section

RULES:

THE BG'S (:laugh: bump girls) pick 3 guys they think should win

THEN the members pm me their choices and I (oh by the way i made myself president...hope u guys dont mind....i told u i was bored) see who got the most votes and post the names of the top 5 .

REMEMBER ONLY MEMBERS CAN VOTE AND HAVE A SAY IN THIS NO ONE ELSE SO LET ME KNOW BY 9PM

A PIC OF EVERY GUY HAS TO BE SENT OR ELSE IT WONT COUNT.

IF there is a tie then me and the vice pres...NAUGHTYBABE i made u vp:D decide which one wins.

WE NEED A PHOTO MANAGER WHO TAKES CARE OF THE PICS AND EVERYTHING THAT GOES ALONG WITH IT --- (COPAHC IF SHE WANTS IT)

WE NEED SOMEONE IN CHARGE OF INTERVIEWING THE TOP 5 WITH THE QUESTIONAIRE QUESTIONS (THE PERSON WHO GET ELECTED FOR THIS POSITION PICKS THE TITLE)

WE NEED SOMEONE IN CHARGE OF ALL THE EMAILS THAT GO OUT TO ALL THE MEMBERS

THE PEOPLE WHO CAN VOTE ARE MEMBERS

ANYONE INTERESTED IN BEING A MEMBER PUT UR NAME DOWN ON THE THREAD.. YOU HAVE BY 9PM TONIGHT TO SIGN UP.

ANYONE LATER THAN THAT WILL BE AN ALTERNATE AND CAN ONLY VOTE IF A MEMBER CAN NOT...EVERY MEMBER HAS THE RIGHT AND CAN NAME WHO THEY WANT AS THEIR ALTERNATE IF 2 MEMBERS PICK THE SAME PERSON HIGH CONSOLE ASSIGNS THE ALTERNATE BASED ON WHY THE MEMBER HAD WANTED THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE BASICALLY IF YOUR REASON IS BETTER YOU GET WHO U WANT.

ME AND NAUGHTY WILL DECIDE IF THAT ALTERNATE OR ANY ALTERNATES CAN BECOME MEMBERS.. (HEHE i love this )

ok so basically to make a long story short here is the deal:

(1) if u want to be a member add your name on this thread by 9pm TODAY anyone later than that will not be a member but an alternate and no ifs ands or buts! :D

(2) winners of the positions in the high console have to pick out their own title

(3) after the board members are decided (all the people who submitted their names by 9pm are members) i will post a list of all the names of the permanent board members. from those names everyone picks 1 person per office and at the end of the day (TOMORROW) wendy and i will go over nominations and pick the winners according to the votes

(4) after all that is done every member has to come up with 10 questions they would want the HOTTIE OF THE MONTH to answer basically what do you think are the qualifications for a guy to have to get the HONOR of being our hottie;) after that is submitted the high console will look it over and pick the 10 best questions to be the questionnaire

(5) AFTER all that stupid stuff is done with the FUN PART starts. members will have 3 days to come up with 3 guys they think should be the HOTTIE.THE GUY CAN ONLY BE FROM THE BUMP BOARD AND I DON'T MEAN SOMEONE WHO U MAKE COME IN HERE AND POST ONCE BEFORE YOU SUBMITT THEIR NAME! it has to be someone who HAS always LOYALLY and FAITHFULLY posted here.

(6) high console has the power to veto a candidate

(7) all members must pm me their choices by 5pm on the said date of the deadline

(8) if a member is late with the time schedule (if deadline is 8 and u send it in at 11pm) you are placed on probabtion and your chosen alternate will fill in (we have to come up with alt rules) but we have to wait till the high console is established.after we have the other 3 members

ANYWAY

(9) if member does this three times they are kicked out and cant vote or have a say in anything that has to do with hottie of the month ever again or until reenstated by either me or wendy...IF U HAVE A GOOD REASON THEN YOU ARE EXCUSED BUT AS THAT SAYING GOES THREE STRIKES AND YOU ARE OUT.

(10) me and wendy will decided which alt will replace former member.THE ALTERNATE HAS MEMBER PRIVILDGES ONLY FOR THE ONE VOTE THEN HAS TO WAIT TO SEE IF THEY CAN BE A MEMBER

(11) AFTER THE HIGH CONSOLE MEMBER FINISHES INTERVIEWING ALL 5 GUYS THE OTHER HC MEMBER WILL THEN EMAIL ALL MEMBERS THE ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONNAIRE FROM THESE 5.

(12) ALL MEMBERS THEN WILL PM ME 1 NAME FROM THOSE 5. THE ONE WITH THE MOST VOTES WIN. IF THERE IS A TIE THEN ME AND WENDY WILL DECLARE THE WINNER FROM THE TWO,

more to follow later SO LADIES....let me know what you think good idea/bad idea and if anything sounds unfair or too stupid let me know ill change it

LET ME KNOW IF U WANT TO BE A 'BG' BY 9PM TODAY!!!! with 3 suggestions of offices to fill the high console

BTW: WENDY...sorry u have no say u r the VP and that is that...:laugh::eek:

well looks aren't the only the reason whoever wins wins. it based on your answers AND I MIGHT ADD POSTING BEHAVIOR! and of course looks.:laugh: ..

AND BOYS....NO BRIBBING....well you can try with me and wendy BUT NOT ANY BOARD MEMBER. if a board member is bribed they ARE OUTTA HERE! :laugh:

I’ll do it. I’m confused though. Are the hottie candidates CP members, or just any old guy that the members might know.? And does each member have to come up with 3 candidates? Or do all the members come up with 3 total that we vote on?

Originally posted by copahc

I’ll do it. I’m confused though. Are the hottie candidates CP members, or just any old guy that the members might know.? And does each member have to come up with 3 candidates? Or do all the members come up with 3 total that we vote on?

cool and since you were the first to so gracious join u can be in charge of all the pics if ya want:D aaaa my first excutive decision:D

the canidates have to be BUMP BOARD regulars, not someone from the chicago board that u know and make him post a couple on the bump board:D

each member has to pick 3 guys from the bump board that they think should win

after all the members pm me the names i will count the amount of times they were picked by a member and the top 5 will be voted on by all of us.once the names are up a high console member will interview the 5 asking them the 10 questions that we have ecided will be the QUSTINAIRE. AFTER the paper work is returned another member of the HIGH CONSOLE will email all the members the answers that the 5 gave. WE WILL THEN ALL INDIVIUALLY PICK ONE OF THE FIVE THAT WE THINK SHOULD WIN.the one with the most votes obviously wins if there is a tie then me and naughty will declare a winner.

let me know if u want to be incharge of the pics and if u do come up with a fancy title for yourself lol

also 3 suggestions for the other offices that will make up the high console....

lol i think i already got 2 though (1) SOMEONE IN CHARGE OF THE ASKING THE 5 GUYS THE QUESTIONS and (2) SOMEONE IN CHARGE OF THE EMAILS THAT HAVE TO GO OUT TO ALL MEMBERS.ok and the people who are elected for those positions will get to pick their title.

lol welcome u r the FIRST official BUMP GIRL BOARD MEMBER.:D

Originally posted by Mystify22

Eurolisa,

I need something to occupy my time, haven't found a job just yet......so count me in sister!

Woohooo, let the games begin!

:D

thats great hun welcome BUMP GIRLS BOARD MEMEBER ! this is going to be so much fun..woohoo watch out boyz:D

WOOHOO i dont know why i am acting like such a dork over this, its probably cause i am so bored i dont know what to do with myself.

Originally posted by eurolisa

WOOHOO i dont know why i am acting like such a dork over this, its probably cause i am so bored i dont know what to do with myself.

\

nawww smurfette. don't worry your pretty lil head over it :D

this is definitely original, and shows some unity for us true bump and "..." members ;)

thanks babe;) ...ya thats what i thought also, it could be a nice big group project and this way everyone has to stay "connected" with each other and it will bring us all such joy and happiness..EWWW what has gotten into me this morning i am turning INTO a little miss mary sunshine! ok where have they taken me and what have they done to my 2 sentence posts that i always loved writing ?short and sweet and now i am writing freakin novels under all my replies with all these words of wisdom AND ADVICE meanwhile i have no idea what the fuck i am blabbing on about

i am SCARRING MYSELF THIS IS NOT NORMAL LISA BEHAVIOR

oh and another thing FIRST PERSON WHO CAUSES DRAMA or any other kind of problem related to the contest will have to deal with......:what: .....ummm....:idea: MY PAPA SMURF!...right george?:D

Originally posted by eurolisa

oh and another thing FIRST PERSON WHO CAUSES DRAMA or any other kind of problem related to the contest will have to deal with......:what: .....ummm....:idea: MY PAPA SMURF!...right george?:D

That's right!!!

I may seem like a mild old smurf, but if it comes down to it, ill bring out the fisticuffs if need be :punch::tank:

well first of all we have to see how many join by 9pm and no exceptions ladies u have tons of time to add your name to the thread. then we will take it from there by electing 2 people to finish off the high console

WHERE THE HELL IS MY VICE PRESIDENT?????????

WENDY.. WENDY...WHERE ARE YOU? WE NEED YOU....:laugh: poor thing she has no idea right now about any of this.:laugh: