Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Blood on the Turntables Part 4

mouskawitz

Doh! Hey Mengy..what up kiddo? I was goin to take a trip out there and see what BOTT4 was all about..but things just didnt' work out..Snuggle and I are making our way to ST. Louis...it's not as rough on the pocket book and not that far...but for damn sure we'll be there for the christmas show!!! U CAN BET ON THAT!

------------------

"If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to

catch them."

Hey do I know you, Mouse??? smile.gif

Anyways, definitely go to the hallucination B4 Christmas party. I went last year and the party was excellent. The best vibe and people at a Hallucination party. Did any of you go to see Rabbit in the Moon at Level that Sunday night during the Winter Music Conference? Jackal and Hyde performed live and had the whole place jamming the breakbeats. Monk was OUT OF FUCKING HAND AS USUAL with his hard-booty-ghetto house. And of course Rabbit in the Moon performed one of their best shows that night......

Hey, just a reminder that July 13th(Friday) is the annual Blood on the Turntables party in Tampa at the Masquerades brough to you by Hallucination Recordings. Dj's are Monk, Confucius(Rabbit in the Moon)...DJ Three....and there will be a drum and bass room and also Jackal and Hyde will be performing live. Click on the link for the e-flyer. Hallucination parties are the shit!!!:

http://www.hallucination.com/adverts/bottsplash.html

Whoa, that's a great show, too bad Im jobless right now or my happy ass will be goin to Tampa to see Rabbit in the Moon, I love them

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floori.d.a. scene

-------------------------

"To The South Side, To The South Side, To The South Side, To The South Side!"

-------------------------

AIM: digit960

I don't know..the name Meng does ring a bell...

I've only seen Monk do his thang live once..and that was just this year @ Live on The Decks...RITM..was off the chain!! It's just too bad I can't be down there for Botts...funds are kinda low..ya know! Have a good time, and drink a cold one for me!!! Hey..did you ever get to gettin that for me? Just curious..email me.. minirabbit98@yahoo.com later bootilicious!

------------------

"If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to

catch them."

Archived