Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hi Boston

stardo

Originally posted by unclefester401

The last time I went to Montreal, they didn't have plates, we had to take a framed picture off the wall:laugh:

In vegas we air dried on a tray from the room service we got, left it on top of the air-conditioner, went out for drinks.. Came back 3 hrs later it was dry, needless to say we were siked!!!

Originally posted by unclefester401

The last time I went to Montreal, they didn't have plates, we had to take a framed picture off the wall:laugh:

In vegas we air dried on a tray from the room service we got, left it on top of the air-conditioner, went out for drinks.. Came back 3 hrs later it was dry, needless to say we were siked!!!

Originally posted by Kittyk

They need a hotel to shower and change..they can't go out with back packs....NYCHIC...even though you always had your gear to hit Cummings St.

bwhwahahahah have my afterhours hoodie and sneakers.. will party ;)

plates.. :nono:

:laugh2:

Ok I need a partner from Boston that can hang...

I need someone who can party like myself here is a little glimpse of what I did the weekend of the SF anniversary party

Thurday night - Joeys > came home

Friday morning - work 9-5

Friday night - Joeys to then to Metro Lounge for afterhours until 7am

Saturday night - had to work at a club 9pm - 3am then went to Arc from 4am - 9am to hear Deep Dish

Saturday morning - got home from Vinyl helped my father with some yard work

Finished at 11:00 am got in the shower got to the Sound Factory 12:00pm stayed until 10:00 pm Sunday night had to work at 10:30 at Joeys in Clifton, NJ worked until 2:00 am got home at 2:30 am

Got up for work Monday morning at 6am and was in a coma the rest of the week

so hopefully when I stroll up to BEANTOWN I can find some WARRIORS like myself to do a weekend close to this one

I will let you guys know soon on some dates we are looking to come up