Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Carl Cox @ Centro-Fly, Thurs June 26

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with u I use to go to Club Exit every weekend 3 years ago it was fun music was great lots of sexy peeps the club was big and the sound is loud the lighting system is hot I think Exit is probably one of the biggest club in NYC alots of locals peeps go there like typical New Yorkers and peeps from Long island it was a good mix crowd but exit will never be the same again dose not matter if its Hip hop or trance house music different floors and rooms which makes Exit good so dont be music bias ok people it was a good experience who wants X and K or smokes to make exit the way it was back in the days. Guys dont forget to spike your hair up like Dragon Ballz deisel guido cartoon freaks thats what I mean. whatttaaaa !Green Honet and Kato returns !!!!! the 1960's First American super heroes watch out you bunch of guido Italian gangstas peace Bruce Lee returns along with the crow from his grave for Exit one more time for old time sakes party hard !

first off, i don't like the dancefloor set-up; the size and shape are awkward. when the place is pretty full you can't move very well and dance. i spend more time bumping into people. i like more dark and gritty 'underground'-type clubs than the pretty & nice ones where people dance in heals.

Originally posted by crystalmethod

Everyone's entitled to their own opinions...

Centro-Fly is a happy medium in clubbing.

You have the alcohol, you have a nice setting, and you have the talent.

The sound has been tremndously improved over the last 9 months.

Cox will rock it :)

:clap:

Originally posted by DANCEdeep

too bad it's centrofly that cox will be at...

Oh, come on girl! The last three venues Cox performed at in NY were:

Roxy

South Street Seaport (under a tent, in the rain, with wires running through puddles all over the place)

Virgin Megastore

:laugh2:

I'd say this is definitely a step in the right direction...