Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Round 2 Saturday night...... Tempssssss. Are you ready?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dani672

its one of those things where everytime you think about it.. you feel all silly inside.. cause you remember how much fun you had when that song was on... or maybe i am just having crack head moments!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Ceotter's bar Round 2 Saturday!!!

i don't know this ceotter person.. but i wont be back down the shore for a few weeks...

She works the bar as you go towards the bathrooms on the left in the back. All of us hang there so when you are better come say hello and have some shots with us.

nice.. will do.. we had a tab so we only went to one guy.. i think his name was richie.. and i do have to say.. that was some of the best service i think i have gotten at a bar in a while...as soon as me or my bf were at the bar he had our drinks.. and he was really nice too.. it really does make a difference.. working in the service industry i understand it gets busy.. but you can still be nice.. our guy was nice to us the whole night.. no matter how busy he was:)

Guest saleen351

well i know tempts was slammed to the rafters... I have a video of it... Though who shot the video?

nice.. will do.. we had a tab so we only went to one guy.. i think his name was richie.. and i do have to say.. that was some of the best service i think i have gotten at a bar in a while...as soon as me or my bf were at the bar he had our drinks.. and he was really nice too.. it really does make a difference.. working in the service industry i understand it gets busy.. but you can still be nice.. our guy was nice to us the whole night.. no matter how busy he was:)

Yes Richie works with Ceotter(Lori) and he also is a great bartender. One thing about the Jersey shore is all 3 venues in Seaside have great bartenders.

Originally posted by jarmenio

Yes Richie works with Ceotter(Lori) and he also is a great bartender. One thing about the Jersey shore is all 3 venues in Seaside have great bartenders.

eventhough you don't venture to bamboo...they have good bartenders as well....:D...make that 4 venues