The offical I HATE TEMPS THREAD

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djfabioc

i'm don't hate that place ...but i don't see anything special either

Nothing special:confused:

You notice the tight fucking bond in that place?

The family like vibe?

The pure insanity?

The nonstop energy?

no,but you saw something special in a place like Exit last year Fabio my buddy.

The problem is some of you visitors just don't get it!!!!!

You don't get are cult and thats fine,but if your apart of it then you will know!!!!!!!

For those of you who know, know

and for those who don't, just stay away!!!!!

Some of you guys go on the holiday weekends only and think you been to Tempts, come on a regular weekend!!!!!

I can respect if your just not into what we got to offer or not into Denny's style, but to say he sucks and Tempts suck is just plain nuts!!!!!!

When you bitch about if he plays an old song, thats him bringing back memories of Tempts, just like Danny has done many times at Vinyl and JP at SF

Lets not forget he has only 3 months to work with at Tempts!!!!

You can't Deny the fucking energy in that place!!!!!

Come to the closing party and talk to me!!!!!

Just don't go and stop posting the bullshit in how bad it sucks even though you guys are right it was pretty empty this past weekend, so my bad!!!!!

3 great fucking djs on saturday nights on the BLVD!!!!!

No need to talk shit about any club!!!!!!

Petey had done a great job with Merge, he has a sick dj and a sick sound system and he and his staff are the kindest in the buiss!!!!

XS with Santana, a great lay out and soundand Santana throws it down hard as any of them!!!!!!

Just pick the club you like and stop posting stupid threads!!!!

Guest insurancejob
Originally posted by tempkid

The family like vibe?

The pure insanity?

The nonstop energy?

You don't get are cult and thats fine,but if your apart of it then you will know!!!!!!!

Some of you guys go on the holiday weekends only and think you been to Tempts, come on a regular weekend!!!!!

I can respect if your just not into what we got to offer or not into Denny's style, but to say he sucks and Tempts suck is just plain nuts!!!!!!

When you bitch about if he plays an old song, thats him bringing back memories of Tempts, just like Danny has done many times at Vinyl and JP at SF

Just don't go and stop posting the bullshit in how bad it sucks even though you guys are right it was pretty empty this past weekend, so my bad!!!!!

tempts fuckin sucks

gimmie the $$$

shits goin down for the insurance job

Guest insurancejob

The family like vibe?

The pure insanity?

The nonstop energy?

tempts fuckin sucks

gimmie the $$$

Guest insurancejob

The family like vibe?

The pure insanity?

The nonstop energy?

tempts fuckin sucks

gimmie the $$$

like i said...i don't love , but i don't hate ...I honestly like surf better on sundays...but i will give a shot in a regular saturday night and see...this summer...btw i'm done with Exit for a while

The family like vibe?

The pure insanity?

The nonstop energy?

like tempkid said.............those who know, know..........its that simple!!!!! The majority of you people can say what you want but you have no affect on reality.............reality=pure energetic packed insanity all jumpin around to the sounds of the ONE AND ONLY DENNY TSETTOS!!!!!!!

peace out peeps

you guys are crazy.. i had one of the best times in my whole life at tempts on sun.. the crowd was great.. there weren't any fights (that i saw) it was just an overall good vibe.. a place where you could really enjoy yourself.. as a small girl sometimes crowded places are not fun for me.. cause everyone is steppin on me and crap.. but even though tempts was packed.. none of that was going on.. no one was pushing and shoving.. everyone was just dancin like crazy... i can't wait to go back:)

ITS SO FUNNY HOW PEOPLE CAN KNOCK DENNY AND TEMPTS ON THIS BOARD SO MUCH BUT GOD FORBID ANYONE SAYS ANYTHING ABOUT SOME OTHER CLUBS, THEN PEOPLE GET INTO A MAJOR UPROAR. ITS GOOD THAT TEMPTS DOESN'T NEED PEOPLE FROM THIS BOARD TO KEEP ITSELF GOING UNLIKE SOME OTHER PLACES.

The family like vibe?

The pure insanity?

The nonstop energy?

tight bond:laugh: It's a club

I have to say - I used to have a great time there...and I am sure I will have some great times there this summer. As far as the vibe in the place - will always be the same, and thats not a bad thing. Most of the time its just a shit load of ppl jumpin around like lunatics - having a blast. But not for nothin' I was really disappointed in Denny this Memorial Day weekend. I didn't go Sat. wanted to save up for a long ass Sunday. Surf Club was BANGIN!!! and then there was Temps...:blown: Denny always turns it out on holidays weekends...especially sundays.

NOT THIS YEAR....MUSIC WAS WEAK - CROWD DIDN'T HAVE THE USUAL MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND ENERGY....AND DENNY SUCKED!!

Something was missing this past weekend I donno if the weather gave the vibe (and I know Tempts has a roof) but Saturday it was lazy Denny's tribal beats were too overdone, needs to put more vocals like he did last year....As far as Sunday went it was just too damn crowded mostly with Guys did not see many good looking girls like I usually do, also weather could have been another factor, but for me being 5 foot 9 and 170 pounds; Tempt's sunday night meat festival with guys averaging 6 foot 3, 240 pounds was not compatible with my frame, maybe i need to take HGH, but I will say at least from last year Tempts never failed on a regular weekend, Its insane and I think it will be this summer too give it a chance...I just hope Denny plays more vocals though

You know what? ENOUGH ALREADY!!! I want to know whats wrong w/the people who dislike Temps, you don't like it, that is fine, but whats the need to bash it, or especially Denny???? I don't hear the Temps faithful bashing any other place. Get a fuckin' hobby already, Temps sucks.... WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! :blown: Blah, blah, blah, BLECK!:puke: