Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN Ladies! OFFICIAL SIGN UP! Hottie of month members

Attention Ladies:

This is the official sign up thread to be a board member for the BUMP BOARD MALE HOTTIE OF THE MONTH CONTEST!

We have already chosen a high consul, now we need some members. So all you have to do is post on this thread and you will be considered for membership. You must post by 5 p.m. tonight(may 30th) to be considered for membership. All others will become alternates.

DO NOT POST on this thread if you do not want to be a board member a.k.a. Bump Girl (BG)

The official members will posted sometime tomorrow.

Here’s how the contest works:

Each BG picks 5 guys they think should win

THEN the members pm me their choices to the President (Eurolisa) and she posts the names of the top 5, who got the most votes.

Every member has to come up with 10 questions they would want the HOTTIE OF THE MONTH to answer basically, what do you think are the qualifications for a guy to have to get the HONOR of being our hottie.

After that is submitted the high consul will look it over and pick the 10 best questions to be the questionnaire:

The 5 “candidates” will have to answer all the questions and submit a picture.

The members will then vote on one guy to be HOTTIE of the month!

At the end of the year a contest will determine the HOTTIE of the year! And he gets a prize, TBD (maybe a big orgy with all the members ;) hehe)

Did I get that right Lisa?

There are a lot more rules and stuff, but that is it in a nutshell, and the official rules will be determined later.

~So good luck girlies :D~

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by naughtybabe

Guys please feel free to send me naked pictures.. j/k

UMM....VP....NO...NO...NO....U R NOT KIDDING:laugh: so ya guys please feel free to send me and wendy naked pictures, jewelry, flowers, anything you want, we are open to bribes of course none of the board members can accept bribes because then they are out of the BG'S but that the case for us ;)

oh and ya count me in also :laugh:

Originally posted by gmccookny

Great! And we're starting this right B4 the month of June commences, so we can start with June, right :confused:

ya thats why the me wendy and high consul are rushing this with all the deadlines, so we can start for june and not wait till july

ok well maybe we should extend the deadline? what do u think? let me know im gettin the rough draft of the rules for each section together

members

alternates

voting process

punishments ;)

what else :confused:

looks like its only u and me for now getting this together but i really want to get alot of the trivial stuff over with tonight so we know what we are talking about. right?

did u pick out your title i dont think number 3 sounds impt enough:laugh:

wendy is getting some concepts together for our logo

you see LADIES this is BIG TIME!

and the consul will be putting up facts/pics/trivia everyday to keep you entertained this is not a one time lame brained project. this is serious business!

OOPS me bad VICE PRESIDENT IS IN DA HOUSE:D

OH MY DEAR WHERE ARE YOUUUUUU? I NEED YOU!!! ;)

with 3 outta 4 here maybe we will get alot of stuff done. ok my girlies either im me or pm or post. lets get the ball rolling and the party started,

maybe this will cheer me up tonight,

So who are our members?

Eurolisa - Pres

Naughtybabe - VP

Copahc – Title to be determined

Mystify – Title to be determined

Destiny

Sweetie

Solbeam

Is that right?

seems like everyone is

Can I get your AIM names?

Originally posted by copahc

So who are our members?

Eurolisa - Pres

Naughtybabe - VP

Copahc – Title to be determined

Mystify – Title to be determined

Destiny

Sweetie

Solbeam

Is that right?

seems like everyone is

Can I get your AIM names?

hey sweety im me when u get a chance i have ur logo:)