Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rolling Hard! Yes? To: Bus & Tigga

A few thoughts...

"Yummy" night! Yes?

The Iron Brother Crew missed a sick "Lookers" evening!

I am rolling hard still and off to Florida in 3 hours...

Just felt like getting a little "ironess"...To those that know...You really don't know.....Bus... Please Translate....!

Ummmm....seriously a sick night was had...our women were smoking HOT.....

Scoops? No? Pills? Yes? Bumps? Almost? Some hot bitches in Lookers....went to Rbar after....decent to fucking horrible.....A car full of beats, hot girls and 2 jacked guys.....Bangedup.com? Yes?

Sunday Agenda: Land in Newark @ 9:30 be at Tempts by 11pm...Be in my Hot Tub by 12:30....Be bumped up by 1:30...after this....well we will see!

To Tigga: Ummmmm.....you are so solid! Is there anything wrong with you....? No! You and Court make the perfect Team! You compliment eachother so well! She is in Love! Whoops.....

Ok Ok Bigtime...you are my #1...Iron Bro....you need to get Jules back into the scene....Me miss her lots! BE safe this weekend and I will think of you all while I am flexing on the beach watching the hot bitches stare at me! Whoops! Bigtime...last time I went away for the weekend you ended up in Intensive Care...please please please be safe.....After Sept...we are having a long talk...

David & Digga...= Save some energy for the following weekend....I just realized I have no clue what I am writing....I am going to go "BangTheFuckOutOfMyGirl.Com".....

-The Stacked....................

Yes I must say that the evening event was priceless...yes?

Hey did we ever find our little lost ingestible???bummer and this is so drug abuse...

Court n Stacked I heard you have already aranged to come early for Surf Club on sunday...yes yes yes......

Bus and I made it home to find 2 little presents on my nightstand from my roomies..........yummy valium....yes please...

Had a blast and looking forward to this Hampton extravaganza....yes? and the bumps,scoops, and ingestibles will be FULL effect.....

yummy I feel so yummy...yup I do and I think that I am actually still bangedup.com..............

Dave and Digga be prepared for this weekend......we r bringing ya down tiggs and riggs style...holla!!!!!

xoxoxoo i am going to try to figure how I am going to work til 4 today............

xoxoxoxo tigger

Damm Stacked had a good night. Jeez i think he likes my ex-girlfriend more than I did. THere is a reason she is a exgirlfriend and will remain a exgirlfriend! I hope Flordia is good times...... I expect phone calls.......

Riggs and Tigga- dont be scared this weekend!

good morning all....I just think that I am still mangled from last night....I am a true Iron Sister.....I can make it through the day..I think???lololololol

Hey what are you guys plans for the weekend?

Bigtime carb intake? I just ate a wheat bagel with some DD coffee......and we are not going to be afraid.....never!!!!! Looking forward to more trips to that old little town of Mangledesh yes?

classic show..love the reruns....lolololol

I have been to Lace not too impressed...but I am as bad you are I worked in that enviornment for 5 years...and its addicting....More chicks go now and love it.....I think we like it better than the men do right?

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

I have to stop reading this thread. I beg to differ that girls like those places more!! lol

Gotta love the Bundy's....Constant reminder to stay single!!

:laugh:

"at the nudey bar, where the beer will give you gas and the bundys kick some ass.........at the nudey bar"

:)