Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anyone know anything about a new drug???

They said on the news it is a new form of crack and meth. It is made with some chemical and battery acid? I know someone who got caught by the FBI manufacturing and distriubuting it and is in deep shit!! I just don't know anything about it and wanted some info.

Thanks!

Kind of sounds like that nasty shit from Thailand - yaba. Apparantly it was manufactured to keep truck drivers awake on long delivery drives, but it's been widely abused all over there now and has started becoming available in the states.

Originally posted by fran26

They said on the news it is a new form of crack and meth. It is made with some chemical and battery acid? I know someone who got caught by the FBI manufacturing and distriubuting it and is in deep shit!! I just don't know anything about it and wanted some info.

Thanks!

LMAO battery acid thats insane, why would neone wanna do something with battery acid in it, unless ofcourse they didnt know

LMAO.... good god, people are clueless, and the media is worse.

(not meant to flame anyone!)

Battery Acid is sulfuric acid, the most widely produced chemical in america. It is used in millions of synthesis and in the production of millions of products.

I can say "Mc Donalds is using Battery Acid to make their friench fries" and be totally truthfull since sulferic acid is the main component of all fertilizers including the one they use for Mc Donalds potatos.

sheesh...

Originally posted by lizard23

Kind of sounds like that nasty shit from Thailand - yaba. Apparantly it was manufactured to keep truck drivers awake on long delivery drives, but it's been widely abused all over there now and has started becoming available in the states.

YABA is no joke... i read an article about it two years ago in new york magazine, and ppl go insane on that crap...

yaba is not the crack + meth combination, i don't recall off the top of my head what it is. it's a cheap street drug found in southeast asia, so i couldn't imagine it having expensive ingredients in it.

yaba.. is fuckin disgusting; i also read numerous articles about it because it peaked my curiosity. the drug puts you into a delusional state and common sense is thrown out the window.

i've read accounts of "normal" people committing serious acts of crime/violence while on yaba. a man that was caught by the police while he was high on yaba didn't want to go to jail so he slit his throat. another guy thought it was a good idea to start cutting his fingers off while high.

although, this type of behavior could be the repercussions of the oppressive societies most of southeast asia lives in... i digress. ;)

yaba

(crazy medicine, pronounced yar bah)

Originally manufactured by the Nazis to help keep their troops awake for days, Yaba has become increasingly popular in the Far East amongst claims that the drug is now bigger than heroin in Thailand.

Yaba is a derivative of synthetic amphetamines such as speed and can be manufactured far more quickly and easily than traditional forms of amphetamine. The recipe has spread from the Far East by word of mouth and on the Internet (no, don't ask us).

We've experienced some difficulty getting a consistent description of ingredients and effects, with some reports stating that the drug is mostly methamphetamine, running 80% pure with much of the cut being castoff from heroin production

The drug usually comes in pill form (often red/orange, sometimes green) and with its potent mix of visuals and intense highs, drug experts predict that it may soon become popular on the UK club scene.

Although yaba is still very rare in the UK, drug experts report that the UK is being targeted by yaba producers from the 'Golden Triangle' - the drug producing areas which straddle the borders of Thailand, Burma and Laos.

The main ingredients, which include salt, household cleaning products, distilled cold medicines and lithium from camera batteries, can be bought legally and the drug easily knocked out at home with a couple of casserole dishes and a hob.

The rewards for criminals can be huge. Around £300 of raw materials can make yaba worth more than £2,000 at British street prices. Since the equipment needed is portable, labs can be moved on a regular basis, making it more difficult for police to track them down.

Side effects:

The drug is claimed to create an intense hallucinogenic effect and can keep users awake for days on end, although some users have reported that the only visuals come as a result of sleep deprivation after binge sessions.

Health risks:

Addictive and/or habit-forming. Regular use of the drug has been linked to lung and kidney disorders, hallucinations and paranoia. A frequent hallucination is 'speed bugs' or crank bugs' where users believe that bugs are crawling under their skin and go loopy trying to get them out. In Thailand, the number of students entering rehab to deal with yaba addiction has risen by nearly 1,000% in the past two years (source: Observer 17.10.99) Those coming off the drug are also susceptible to severe depression and suicidal urges.

Detection periods: unknown

The Law: unknown.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by turpentyine

LMAO battery acid thats insane, why would neone wanna do something with battery acid in it, unless ofcourse they didnt know

do you think that battery acid is much different from HCl acid?? HCl is in a lot of shit now, so wouldnt you be crazy to do any of that stuff?

Originally posted by badassmafuka

why would anyone use engine degreaser but people do that is one ingrediant in GHB

i'm sorry but i cannot stand when people start throwing around bullshit like this........ it's about as idiotic as me saying somethin like this.... ya i have this friend who sprinkles this shit on his food... this kid is nuts!.... 1 ingredient is poisonous chlorine tablets that he puts in his pool.... and then he mixes it with this explosive metal called sodium..... crazy shit man!!!!!

Guest jroo
Originally posted by billyfromboston

i'm sorry but i cannot stand when people start throwing around bullshit like this........ it's about as idiotic as me saying somethin like this.... ya i have this friend who sprinkles this shit on his food... this kid is nuts!.... 1 ingredient is poisonous chlorine tablets that he puts in his pool.... and then he mixes it with this explosive metal called sodium..... crazy shit man!!!!!

no bullshit, ghb has floor cleaner in it.

Originally posted by fran26

Thanks!

Battery acid is in Meth as well.........

Originally posted by jroo

no bullshit, ghb has floor cleaner in it.

G has a lot of fucked up shit in it too.

I know someone who used to order bottles of Metal Knife Cleaner and Ink Jet Printer Cleaner online.......dilute that with water.....and VIOLA......GHB!!!