Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space Review / Saturday

sobeton

with some hesitation I went to space on saturday. arrived at 3:45, great improvement at the door got in five minutes. ventured into the blue room; the music was absolutely amazing smooth progressive house. at about 7:00 went out to the patio, I was surprised to see edagr v spinning on the patio. all I can say is, edgar v tore sh*t up. his set was nicely layered progressive house; with a little trance thrown in. I stayed until his set was done. the vibe on patio was just amazing; I wish the vibe inside were as good. the low point of the evening was, having to come to rescue of two women, being harassed by some guy in the blue room.. it’s a shame in this day and age., that some people lack any social conscience. all and all it was a great evening.

to the mini cp crew sgtfury, bassboy, and pod. thanks for chilling.. smile.gif

peace, sobeton

------------------

sobeton.jpg

Sobe,

Bro, there was no hesitation about going to Space. When I saw you falling asleep on the can at Level from that disgusting set that David Padilla (the prototypical Miami trance DJ), Space was a must.

Whoever was spinning at 4-6 was layering and building some great shit. I was really getting into it.

Tony, never again Level bro- that was a bad joke. Sorry about all the bullshit early on!

Pod- you have all the energy that I want!

Nick Warren next Friday?

the good old sarge has sworn off Space...but.....i did happen to run into those chicks with the afterhours passes outside of shadow.......heres a little test..next time you are at space--go to the blue room...and count how many people are dancing and how many people are just walking "somewhere"..is it my imagination or do half the people that go to Space seem to enjoy walking back and forth...

Originally posted by bassboy:

. . .that disgusting set that David Padilla (the prototypical Miami trance DJ). . .

WHAT A SHAME!!!! You know, Padilla used to spin the SMOOTHEST house music I had ever heard. He could hang with the likes of Lil' Louis Vega and Tony Humphries back then. . .Real soulfull shit! What the hell happened there??? Oh well.

On a happier note - NICK WARREN??????

cwm35.gif

BTW, Glad you guys had a great time!!!!! biggrin.gif

WARNING: Nick Warren is absolutely wicked- but not wicked enough to make me mingle with an excessively nasty crowd that night. You think Space is bad normally, watch what happens when you mix the normal Space crowd with the likes of the ghetto-licious Kid Capri crowd ala Zo's Summer Groove that night. Just a word of warning to all you guys. Why do you think it took Space so long to promote NW- they were trying to get out of it because of the prior engagment with Mr. Capri and Gang (take the gang part literally.

I got to Space at around 3:30 on Saturday. Their usually nasty door staff was suprisingly pleasant (although I had to wait in line for a while) I got inside and Oscar G. was throwing down some nasty, dark, progressive house layered with some nice vocals. I stayed in there till 8 in the morning dancing my ass off.(Sobeton was that you shirtless rocking the lights? Would have said hello but was not sure if it was you)

When I went out to the patio I was suprised to see Edgar V out there playing some banging house. He was alternating with some other guy that was also playing percussion.

It was a nice change to have a little more energy out there ,nice vibe.I wish I wouldnt have had SO much fun because now I'm feeling it today at work frown.gif

CAN'T WAIT FOR NICK WARREN!!!

PEACE smile.gif

Originally posted by kingstreet:

Sobeton was that you shirtless rocking the lights? Would have said hello but was not sure if it was you)

that was me bro . next time..

peace, sobeton

------------------

sobeton.jpg

heres a little test..next time you are at space--go to the blue room...and count how many people are dancing and how many people are just walking "somewhere"..is it my imagination or do half the people that go to Space seem to enjoy walking back and forth...

"(Sobeton was that you shirtless rocking the lights? Would have said hello but was not sure if it was you)"

Hehe.. if you are ever at Space and want to find Sobeton, just go the back of the dancefloor and look for the blinding lights with about 10 people/zombies requesting a show.

YOU GUYS ARE HOLDING YOUR OWN WITH CLUB SPACE!!!!!

I was there too on Saturday night... July 7th... got there early.. like around 12 or 1...stayed till 9am !!! fucking incredible... besides the fact I was coked up, I had the greatest time... everyone was soooo friendly... I was up on stage dancin my little new york ass off! I was wearing this little tiny ass black triangle top with black pants... I had to watch my dance movements or else I would've popped out! hahahaha

the patio was fucking incredible... I ws dancing right by the fan next to the DJ booth... he was tearing it up...playing some sick tracks....

Next time I go down, I would love to meet up with you people!!!

keep it going! cwm11.gif

------------------

10935980.jpg

Originally posted by bassboy:

"(Sobeton was that you shirtless rocking the lights? Would have said hello but was not sure if it was you)"

Hehe.. if you are ever at Space and want to find Sobeton, just go the back of the dancefloor and look for the blinding lights with about 10 people/zombies requesting a show.

I do seem to attract an intriguing group of people. lol smile.gif

peace, sobeton

------------------

sobeton.jpg

Archived