Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nick Warren?

area51

I told you all.. NY was a one club town.

Now they're down to zero. cwm25.gif

Spin, Spin Shugga...

------------------

"You shouldn't smoke that shit.. it steals your ambition"

"Not if your ambition is to get high, and watch T.V."

Originally posted by shroomy:

I told you all.. NY was a one club town.

Now they're down to zero. cwm25.gif

Spin, Spin Shugga...

shroomy we're just going to have to get you up here to show you all the little nooks and crannies where our local dj's spin as well as some big-name talent. we're not completely washed up. but twilo, with its phazon, is still being mourned.

we're going through some serious growing pains right now but from what i hear there are surprises in store for the fall. rumors that the old twilo space will open as something new *fingers crossed* that space can't stand empty forever. cwm5.gif

Originally posted by shugabooga:

that does it. i'm moving to miami. since twilo closed hardly anybody good has been to ny. i feel so depressed.

I can't wait for you to come down and visit us. You seem like a really really nice person. shuga, your the bomb smile.gif

[This message has been edited by georgeacasta (edited 07-10-2001).]

trust me, we'll be fine. there are a few surprises in the works. september is going to be a great month.

hey shuga, it's not that bad here. did u not get a 10 hour dose of danny howells??? something that doesn't happen anywhere else.

Shugga.... ssshhhh don't tell anyone but I'll be up in NY in 3 weeks. You'll have to give me a good recomendation.

------------------

"You shouldn't smoke that shit.. it steals your ambition"

"Not if your ambition is to get high, and watch T.V."

Originally posted by Nolimit:

trust me, we'll be fine. there are a few surprises in the works. september is going to be a great month.

hey shuga, it's not that bad here. did u not get a 10 hour dose of danny howells??? something that doesn't happen anywhere else.

hey you - nope, i missed danny at vinyl but i did see him at the loft pary about six weeks ago. i've seen him five times and still love him but was just saving on the funds for this particular go-round.

you know i'm not leaving new york any time soon - i know good things are in store! but every time i look at the miami board, all my favorite dj's are playing down there!!! i'm saving so much $$$.

Originally posted by georgeacasta:

Shuga, I think I might have a job for you here in Miami.....how does selling your body for a very low price sound???? If your interested give me a PM.

you are so mean georgeacasta, damn! i'm beginning to think you're a misogynist!!!

Archived