Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space34 - Tiesto! - Comments!

nexusgroove

I had to leave early, but the place was thumping. and the people were in the mile long line.!!!

crazy...

I got to say, Louis Puig is a hard working guy. that man was there at 7PM tweaking the sound system. I don't know about you people but not to many club owners really take the time to sit there and custom tweak the sound system every weekend.

I got to hand it to the Man, he gets down and dirty with his staff.!

''''

thanks

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where to start hmmmm well walked in while Noel Sanger was pumping away and dropped a remix of an old eighties rock era"BIG COUNTRY" people were luvin it Noel always brings a nice sound to warm up Tiesto's performance I have always been a fan of his style.

Now Tiesto he was definately on point tonight his track selection reflected his new album NYANA.

Noteworthy tracks I remember

MR. SAM VS. FRED BAKER-Forever waiting(fucking love this tune!)

AIRWAVE 2003

Motorcycle -as the rush comes(sweeping strings remix I think?)

Adagio for strings(Tiesto rework fucking sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I left around 5:30 am and Tiesto was still playing I was kinda dissapointed I did not get to hear him play Andain-Beautiful things(Gabriel&dresden remix) but it was definately a good night for Tiesto

Shotz out to my crew in da fucking house Dekan,Jim,Leon,matty,T Money a.k.a. Sobeton dancing his arse off,Koky,Stephy,Happyface,nice to see meli and Jesse again, also nice to meet beatfreak, Greg and his girl thanks for saving a place in line for me!!!!! You guys all rock I love you all!!!!!!!!

Anybody I forgot or left out my dearest appologies it was a crazy night ! Big shotz out to LP for tweaking the sound perfectly sounded great the club was definately on fire.

Originally posted by koky

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY SHIT !!! WHERE THE FUCK AM I ???:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

WELL LET ME START WITH... UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NEVERMIND... ILL TRY MY REVIEW LEITER:drunk: :drunk:

WOW, Wasnt fucked up the whole night and just really listened to him work was Amazing.

LP Thanks for Haveing Tiesto in ALL the rooms, great fucking idea (Reminded me of Twilo)

Maybe a bit to trancy at times, great mixing always on point some new stuff I loved and great transition into some technoish tracks.

Tiesto should spin longer he was hanging out anyway.

The BEST night/day so far I've spent at Space. That's all I can say for now. No sleeping though... gotta make it to Space again tonight:eek:

It was GREAT hanging out with all of you, you know who you all are. I had so much fun I can't even begin to describe it.:D

Comment on Tiesto...?

How about...un-fucking-believable!!!

Motorcycle is a HUGE track, and that wasn't even close to the sickest track he dropped...after he played that it got better and better...

When I got there at around 1.30 I thought it was pretty boring...CUZ THE VOLUME WAS TOO LOW!!!!

Anyone remember when they turned up the volume how the whole room got torn apart by the seams from there on til the end!!!

And Roland was banging away to a full patio...top notch!!!

oh and BTW...Space has now officially been christened by Tiesto...that main room had NOT seen that kind of action since 34 opened....

NO ONE brings it like TIESTO...NO ONE!!! I dare anyone to argue that...:D

Incredible !! Tiesto’s set last night, would have impressed even the hardcore house head. great track selections and solid mixing. you want to talk about energy try three rooms; filled with dancing crazy peepz. Tiesto brings energy, and has the ability to take that energy and give it to the crowd. folks want to say Trance is dead and has no energy. if you where at Space 34 last night, you know trance and its audience is alive and kicking.

big ups to Roly for a solid set on the patio. you know your good when you can take a crowd of mostly trance heads, and get them to go off to some house beats. good stuff from Roly.:)

Big ups to Koky, Steffy, Meli, Jesse, Leo, Gregg, Pete, Matt, Leon, Greg, Mike, Anthony, Serge , Biz and Danny. damn I hope I didn’t leave anyone out. thank you folks for sharing the night/morning with me.

Nexusgroove you are right LP is one hard working MOFO. the sound sounded like shit in the hip-hop room, LP hit the booth the sound was adjusted and sounded perfect.

everytime I go to space I see LP, running around like a madd man. making sure things are right from the sound to the tempo of the various rooms, and everything else in between.

I hope I have energy left to make it out tonight. :D

Yup. the man gets his hand dirty....

I got there like a 7:30PM and that man was tweaking the sound till 9pm. not even his employee's were there yet.

Not like 99.9% of the club owners on the beach.

Most don't have an Idea what is what on a sound system....

wut a blast! Tiesto makes sucha good combo with space, thats the right place for him to play! last nite the club was awesum- they did sucha good job with the sound, lights, effects, the horn!!

it was nice to finally meet sum of CP's, i hope to party wit u guys again, sorry i couldnt stay till the end, my body was really hurting...:)

Tiesto + Space34 = :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Had too much fun last night.......;)

Some tracks that I can still remember Tiesto played:

The opener: The Matrix - Take The Pill (Junkie XL Remix) :D

Dave Gahan - Dirty Sticky Floors

Motorcycle - As The Rush Comes :aright:

Ton TB - Electronic Malfunction

Mr Sam Vs Fred Baker - Forever Waiting

Airwave - Breathing 2003

The Roc Project - Never (DJ Tiesto Remix)

Conjure One ft Sinead O'Connor - Tears From The Moon

DJ Cor Fijneman Feat. Jan Johnston - Venus

William Orbit - Barbers Adagio For Strings (DJ Tiesto Magikal Remake)

Coast 2 Coast - Searching

That's what I can remember for now.....little by little It'll come back to me. Goodnight/morning whatever time it is