Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sand Bar Review

This was the first Friday since Sand Bar opened and it hasn't rained. THe place was packed as hell. Crowd was great with alot of hot girls. The theme in the dome was great. Roveen did a great job in the dome as usual. Justin Higgins on the main floor was great. Everyone was having a good time. If there is one DJ that deserves to be called a "young gun" it is defintely Justin.

A big thanks to Adam and Bill for always being class acts. Always taking care of their customers.

So what am I? An Old Gun? LOL

if u tell anyone my age :blown:

Jrzclubba, thanx for your tanktop!

Good seein everyone there... Adam, it wasnt me shuttin the curtains and the lights off on the stage,

Andrew, Riddler, next time u guys come bring the baluuut, ill bring the salt

Steve, hope you enjoyed your first time at SB!

Originally posted by riddlerktu

Roveen-

What's this I heard you took your shirt off? Had a good time hanging out! Lotsa nice women at Sand Bar last night. It helped having Columbia artist Frankie J (sings Don't want to try) flocking the ladies to our area.

R?

www.djriddler.com

it was hot as fuck in the booth and i took my shirt off and put it behind me, and someone swiped my favorite prada shirt! probably an accident tho cuz nobody in the booth was under 5'5" lol...

unfortunately me having my shirt off in the booth didnt bring the ladies flocking to my area, unlike frankie j, but then again that was most likely because of the big mean bouncer at the booth door :laugh:

Yeah ,what was the theme all about?

Shouldn’t they have beach ball and sand all around since is summer and it's the place is called the sand bar?:idea: Instead scary masks and skeletons...but after all i had a great time