Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Web Hall Review

Originally posted by ravered

Wow... if you judge a dj on his productions and like what 2 live sets that are out by him... then wow.... i hope no one trusts your opinion on music lol... you have to go see and experience a dj live..... i hated acosta until i gave him a chance live... he was nasty.....draper might not spin the music u like but it dont mean he suckss:laugh: :laugh:

Which brings me to my point, considering how Draper is so widely hated, I've made it a point to get my hands on as much of his materials as I can. Given how everyone says he turned over a new leaf, I'm more than willing to accept that he plays better music now. But here you come listing these "awesome tracks" that he played, and it's all the same kind of annoying shit that he's played before. Just because he doesn't spin the music I like, doesn't mean he sucks? OH YES IT DOES. Especially when the stuff he spins makes me want to pull teeth. I'll skip on his party, I don't need to jump off a cliff to know that it might be a bad experience.

Oh, and Acosta blows; I saw him live a couple of years back with Howells and Tall Paul and he sucked ass. But that's just random hatred for the day. I'll stick with my "untrustworthy opinion on music", it's much better than having to deal with listening to pots and pans.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Xpander

Which brings me to my point, considering how Draper is so widely hated, I've made it a point to get my hands on as much of his materials as I can. Given how everyone says he turned over a new leaf, I'm more than willing to accept that he plays better music now. But here you come listing these "awesome tracks" that he played, and it's all the same kind of annoying shit that he's played before. Just because he doesn't spin the music I like, doesn't mean he sucks? OH YES IT DOES. Especially when the stuff he spins makes me want to pull teeth. I'll skip on his party, I don't need to jump off a cliff to know that it might be a bad experience.

Oh, and Acosta blows; I saw him live a couple of years back with Howells and Tall Paul and he sucked ass. But that's just random hatred for the day. I'll stick with my "untrustworthy opinion on music", it's much better than having to deal with listening to pots and pans.

Taste in music, isnt the same as skilled or unskilled music...... i like all types of music, club music, but i cant get into the tech/hardtech stuff, but i dont say that ohhh they suck... thats just arrogant.just because it isnt my taste or to my liking doesnt mean the dj who is spinning it or the producer who is producing it sucks... i mean come on..... in my opinion you cant say a dj sucks unless, one you yourself are a good dj, 2 you have seen them live more than once, and unless those 2 are accomplished then i dont see a comment have any bearing.

Originally posted by avalondon3

Big fucking deal. I was an exit head back in the day--so what?im glad you took the time and effort to dig up what I posted TWO YEARS AGO. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

just pointing out u are just one of many hypocrites on this board who bash exit and draper now cause they think their msuically educated now :laugh:

Why do you Tony Draper haters still always do this? Your so fucking stupid. Some people like him, some people don't it's that simple. So seriously stfu already with all your hater-aid bullshit and realize the world don't revolve around you and your own opinions ya toolbags.

Originally posted by ravered

Taste in music, isnt the same as skilled or unskilled music...... i like all types of music, club music, but i cant get into the tech/hardtech stuff, but i dont say that ohhh they suck... thats just arrogant.just because it isnt my taste or to my liking doesnt mean the dj who is spinning it or the producer who is producing it sucks... i mean come on..... in my opinion you cant say a dj sucks unless, one you yourself are a good dj, 2 you have seen them live more than once, and unless those 2 are accomplished then i dont see a comment have any bearing.

A DJ's track selection is just as important as his technical skills. There's a difference between "not my cup of tea" and "makes you laugh out loud". When the music is that irritating, all the skill in the world doesn't mean a thing; you don't build a house of gold out of bricks of shit.

As for my comment not having any bearing...I never asked anyone to care.

Originally posted by infinite

Why do you Tony Draper haters still always do this? Your so fucking stupid. Some people like him, some people don't it's that simple. So seriously stfu already with all your hater-aid bullshit and realize the world don't revolve around you and your own opinions ya toolbags.

Some people like him, some people don't? So...why are you getting bent out of shape again?

I really like it when you tell people that their taste in music is bad, then they proceed to scream expletives, then tells you that everyone has a right to their opinions, and then tells you to shut up. :laugh:

i like draper b/c i like the music he plays. its hard beats that get you moving. draper is a good dj. cant say hes bad b/c he pulls in the crowds. you might not like him but that doesn't mean hes bad dj.

Originally posted by avalondon3

ok ok, I know u guys hate these types of posts but this is a special meetup. Why U ask? cause I will be there,lol. Seriuosly, I think this is the last week that exit will be open before renovations. So, cause of this, Exit should be off the meter in sickness.....

I know alot of u guys want to go, so lets all pick a spot and time to meetup. Also, if ur down to meetup, just reply to this thread and let us know that ue down to go.......

lets make this meetup a memoriable one! Just reply and let me know what u guys think.........

btw, i know this is kind of early, but I didnt go out this weekend, so I wanted to plan something so I have something to look foward to....

:)

hope to see u all there......:D

awwww, was meet-up as memorable as you hoped?

I heard Ronin was giving sick light shows all night with his Photon 3's!

siiiiiiiiiiiick fawwwwwking night dooooooood!

:blank:

what can i say about, W. Hall on Friday but that it was one of the best times i've had in a while. I'm def glad I decided to go out and party it up with all the people that I Have shared many memories with. Draper was def on point and Moody just set it up nicely for Tony D. Moody def had the crowd going and Draper just finished them off lol, unfortunately Security had to tell tony to kill the music cause they wanted to go home, some people just dont know how to party. Till Next Time Kiddies.for all the haters out there read below:

vinshrt2.jpg

what can i say about, W. Hall on Friday but that it was one of the best times i've had in a while. I'm def glad I decided to go out and party it up with all the people that I Have shared many memories with. Draper was def on point and Moody just set it up nicely for Tony D. Moody def had the crowd going and Draper just finished them off lol, unfortunately Security had to tell tony to kill the music cause they wanted to go home, some people just dont know how to party. Till Next Time Kiddies.for all the haters out there read below:

Originally posted by Jaden18

Zeeker, what clubs do u go 2 if u don't mind me askin

Exit, SF, Roxy, and Arc for the most part.

I wasn't knocking Exit, just the hypocrites who used to go to Exit, who used to try and organize 'memorable meet-ups (lol, fucking geek)', play with Photons, say things like 'womp womp in the white room', and now try and play it off like they are above it all. And when they get called out on it, they go back and edit their posts in a desperate attempt to not look like a complete moron.

Originally posted by zeeker

Exit, SF, Roxy, and Arc for the most part.

I wasn't knocking Exit, just the hypocrites who used to go to Exit, who used to try and organize 'memorable meet-ups (lol, fucking geek)', play with Photons, say things like 'womp womp in the white room', and now try and play it off like they are above it all. And when they get called out on it, they go back and edit their posts in a desperate attempt to not look like a complete moron.

some people are morons :laugh:

Xpander, obviously you can't follow a logical statement. I'm trying to help YOU out here. So go work on the skillz my son.

No, it seems like you're the one that can't follow a logical statement. You're the one accusing everyone else of being self-important and blabbing about how people have their own opinions on Draper when you're the one getting bent out of shape because someone else expressed their opinions. Hence the humor. Hypocrite? Captain obvious? Which title do you like best?

I don't NEED your help, "son".

Xpander, clearly show me how I'm hypocritical.

hy·poc·ri·sy ( P ) Pronunciation Key (h-pkr-s)

n. pl. hy·poc·ri·sies

The practice of professing beliefs, feelings, or virtues that one does not hold or possess; falseness.

An act or instance of such falseness.

Now...

You imply that everyone has their opinion on the Draper subject, and that both judgements are relatively equal in value. Then you proceed to denouce anti-Draper comments as "hate" and tells people who bear those opinions to stfu; not to mention that you then make a blatant stab at their character, accusing them of being self-important, and then throw in a personal attack to seal it all off. So if you REALLY want get into it, you're a hypocrite AND a jerk, but I'll leave that one for the judges.

But the question that I have is this: are you really this bored?