Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So, how was your weekend?

nyis4meatheads

Originally posted by prplhz

No actually I think that might have been G:tongue: I didn't introduce you to anyone that night...

You introduced me AND g to Dan that night. G, can you confirm this?? Do you remember meeting him? I remember it like it was yesterday... except more soberly than yesterday.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

You introduced me AND g to Dan that night. G, can you confirm this?? Do you remember meeting him? I remember it like it was yesterday... except more soberly than yesterday.

:confused: Hmmm - I had already met him up here at Avalon so I think I may have done the introducing. However, feel free to make up your own versions of the memory. Mine's probablly not very reliable - I do have a vague recollection him talking to one of us (???) before I realized who he was - so maybe it was prplhz he was talking to (post make-out session of course) :D

Oh, this is just WAY too easy. It's like you're asking for it!

I never got that guys name and never met anyone named Dan, so I think your memory might be a little "foggy".... The guy I am talking about told me he just graduated from West Point that day. That was really one of the only persons that I met that night except for the NYCP people.

I never got that guys name and never met anyone named Dan, so I think your memory might be a little "foggy".... The guy I am talking about told me he just graduated from West Point that day. That was really one of the only persons that I met that night except for the NYCP people.

Wasn't there some dude who used to post on here that said he went to West Point?? I'm way confused now.

I remember meeting Roha that night for about 5 seconds too.

g, was that the first makeout session or the second?

Yup - that's him :laugh:

Wasn't there some dude who used to post on here that said he went to West Point?? I'm way confused now.

I remember meeting Roha that night for about 5 seconds too.

g, was that the first makeout session or the second?

Post makeout session #2.

I never got that guys name so it definitely wasn't me who introduced you to him. I remember that I was talking to him and G came over and grabbed him and introdcued him to you and that was the last time I talked to him. DigitalDam where are you to corroborate(sp) me story? I'm so ready to prove NY WRONG!:tongue:;)