Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Upstate clubs???

Originally posted by djmikebugout

matrix only on saturdays....

however they are starting a new promotion with a dj in the house room who plays nails. have fun.

does that mean they ended your term as house dj there?

Originally posted by joe81

does that mean they ended your term as house dj there?

I have a lot of saturdays that pay much more than the trailor park owners at matrix are willing to pay so they went with someone else b/c these kids can supposedly "bring people". My boy Paulie still does the main floor tho.

Mike

Matrix!!!!! haha what a place sooo many memories in that place after goin for about 3 or 4 years lol....Mike knows :laugh:

Yea def. Mike and Paulie makie that place what it is every night, sad to see you go Mike after hearing you every sat....The cliub well, The owner walks around in a trench coat all night and the bouncers are douche bags anyway Mike's on to bigger and better things.....Big ups to Paulie still for holdin' it down every weekend...

Poughkeepsie is kind of a weird area to party in. If you want a bar type place to go dance you can go to McCoy's which is by Marist on rt 9, but I don't really know if it will be crowded at all since Marist is out for the summer. I've only heard bad things about the Matrix, but thats only me. If you want to head up to New Paltz you should check out P&G's which is so much fun and has a great atmosphere (there is a very small cover though). Newburgh is fun too and has some cool bars and clubs on the Waterfront area like Front Street (if you're really drunk).

matrix is good times with good people. good music and friends, and you'll have fun. Crowd is mad young.

P&G's in new paltz is dope. I hate bars, but thats a nice spot I have to admit. When school is in session thats definitely a place to hit up.