Clubplanet Nightlife Community

R. H. C. P.

funketeer

Originally posted by absolutv

i really hate that drive to coral sky..

i would go to alot more shows if it was closer

I knowwwwwwwwwwww...that damn drive always seems endless...and the worst part is when you think you're already there and the whole traffic funnels onto one line for three more miles...it sure is a pisser!

Oh well...enough crankyness from my part! :D

saw them play @ Level nite club years ago for the Mothers Milk album..

was a great show, they had a full horn section.

If you see me getting high, knock me down!!! Damnnnn, I can't believe you saw them with Mother's Milk...they where at their prime for that one...lucky dawg...I saw them on the Lollapalooza back on 91 w/ Blood Red Sugar Sex Magik and then on Coral Sky for Californication...two very different shows...but each memorable in their own right!!!

Oh well...I know I will not miss them next time...it sucks, because I really would have enjoyed seeing the funky monks this time...

Originally posted by funketeer

If you see me getting high, knock me down!!! Damnnnn, I can't believe you saw them with Mother's Milk...they where at their prime for that one...lucky dawg...I saw them on the Lollapalooza back on 91 w/ Blood Red Sugar Sex Magik and then on Coral Sky for Californication...two very different shows...but each memorable in their own right!!!

Oh well...I know I will not miss them next time...it sucks, because I really would have enjoyed seeing the funky monks this time...

ya i saw that palooza tour also

only seen the peppers twice..

& think ministry was also on that bill, thought they stole the show..

ya i saw that palooza tour also

only seen the peppers twice..

& think ministry was also on that bill, thought they stole the show..

That day was s...s...s...sick!

Beastie Boys

Ministry

Soundgarden

Pearl Jam

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Jesus And Mary Chain

...not only it was a memorable day out...if I remember correctly, Hurricane Andrew hit Miami the day after...

right?

:eek: :eek: :eek:

ya, i had reservations to see the show the following night in orlando.. i had to cancel it to start preparing for the hurricane...

well the day after the hurricane hit we had no power, water, etc..

so a buddy of mine called back the hotel, they still had our room

so left for orlando to party in disney with lucy in the sky :)

for two days...

didnt realize the destruction of it all till about two days later :(

Beastie Boys

Ministry

Soundgarden

Pearl Jam

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Jesus And Mary Chain

...not only it was a memorable day out...if I remember correctly, Hurricane Andrew hit Miami the day after...

right?

You are right once again Funk ... I can tell your neurons still hold ... even if for a span :tongue::D

Beastie Boys

Ministry

Soundgarden

Pearl Jam

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Jesus And Mary Chain

right?

you cant forget Mr Lifto of the Jim Rose circus..

the guy lifted up anvils with his ballz:eek: :eek:

:confused:

Just got home fromt he show and am damn tired from it.

Snoop entertained us as a warm up and got everyone stoned, then RHCP put on one of the best performances I have ever seen. So much energy and their lights and visuals were spectacular.

The only down side was it was so hot outside.

Originally posted by erickamikaze

Just got home fromt he show and am damn tired from it.

Snoop entertained us as a warm up and got everyone stoned, then RHCP put on one of the best performances I have ever seen. So much energy and their lights and visuals were spectacular.

The only down side was it was so hot outside.

I AGREE 100%.. ONE OF THE BEST CONCERTS I'VE BEEN TOO.. AND I GO TO AT LEAST 20+ CONCERTS A YEAR...

I MISSED SNOOP DOGGIE DOG THOUGH:(..

BUT WE WERE 3RD ROW FOR THE CHILI PEPPERS...... FUCKIN' ANTHONY HAS MORE ENERGY ON STAGE THAN ANY PREFORMER I'VE EVER SEEN....

JOHN WAS AWESOME - GREAT JOB W/ THE GUITAR!

I WANNA GO BACK TO BED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lola:D

Originally posted by vipnerd

You are right once again Funk ... I can tell your neurons still hold ... even if for a span :tongue::D

My brain's dead weight, I'm tryin to get my head straight

but I can't figure out which Spice Girl I want to impregnate

:D

GNSPICE.JPG

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

ANyone know when Linkin Park is coming into town?

Hey Jackie, I take it (for your question) you are into Linkin Park...

sq-chester-crawling-live-wb.jpg

Chester Bennington, the vocalist for Linkin Park, has been hospitalized after suffering severe back and abdominal pains.

Bennington checked into a Los Angeles hospital on Friday. Doctors are currently trying to diagnose the nature of the ailment.

As a result of Bennington's illness, Linkin Park have canceled 12 European shows between June 7 and June 23, according to a European band spokesperson. Video plans have also been postponed.

There is no word yet on whether Bennington's condition will affect the band's participation in the Summer Sanitarium Tour, which begins July 4 in Pontiac, Michigan, and also features Metallica, Limp Bizkit, Deftones and Mudvayne

:confused:

wow...the concert sounds like it was fun for you guys. bought tickets back in feb for fridaynights show in orlando for the floor...but but that was well before i knew i would be living here in miami working my ass off...so im gonna miss their concert in orlando while my girlfriend uses my tickets to take one of herguy friends she grew up with:mad:

but thats ok...i can find some female friends down here to hang out with myself:D

hope everyone enjoyed

ss

Originally posted by djss

wow...the concert sounds like it was fun for you guys. bought tickets back in feb for fridaynights show in orlando for the floor...but but that was well before i knew i would be living here in miami working my ass off...so im gonna miss their concert in orlando while my girlfriend uses my tickets to take one of herguy friends she grew up with:mad:

but thats ok...i can find some female friends down here to hang out with myself:D

hope everyone enjoyed

ss

IT ROCKED....................CALL IN SICK AND GO ANYWAYZ:D

Originally posted by lolahotass

They are great in concert... I saw them with STP and Staind at the Family Values Tour in 2001....:D

Keul! I saw them in Tampa during Ozzfest with Papa Roach, Disturbed and Slipknot and the Oz himself for the grand finale.

My ears where ringing for two days after that show.

git.gif

Keul! I saw them in Tampa during Ozzfest with Papa Roach, Disturbed and Slipknot and the Oz himself for the grand finale.

My ears where ringing for two days after that show.

git.gif

I'm jealous... I wouldn't mind hearing Oz or Papa Roach.

Staind was fucking great; as well as Stinkin' Park er Linkin' Park..

I can't believe Chester the molester can scream like that for an entire show:eek: