Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Luv that big thick latina booty?

njdionysus

Originally posted by joeg

christ... that girl is a 11 out of 10...

i was thumbing through maxim or stuff or something one night, and stumbled on her pic... everyone in the room agreed that shit was beyond HOT...

i was thumbing through maxim or stuff or something one night, and stumbled on her pic... everyone in the room agreed that shit was beyond HOT...

Originally posted by njdionysus

Oddly enough, I thought so too when she was sitting in my living room one night when we were reading a copy of Maxim. I suggested we send some photos in, I did and the rest as they say is history.

And by the way, you can have her. Its NOT my buddy's girlfriend anymore! I originally helped expose her, thats all there is to it.

attachment.php?postid=1493825

whateva the story may be... She's smokin

Oddly enough, I thought so too when she was sitting in my living room one night when we were reading a copy of Maxim. I suggested we send some photos in, I did and the rest as they say is history.

And by the way, you can have her. Its NOT my buddy's girlfriend anymore! I originally helped expose her, thats all there is to it.

Well, you certainly exposed;) her I'll give you that. But I don't think I'd take a girl like that even if she was offered up on a silver platter...............but now her head must be as big as that ass of hers.

Funny I was just telling someone almost exactly that...

"I'm not sure whats bigger now, her ass or her ego!"

Ehhh, looks fade away over the years.............a good personality and a pleasant disposition is what people remember and appreciate as your boobs start to sag..................let's hope she learns that at some point.

Here we go again with this nonsense. I'm all for displays of fine ass and such, but why is it that you ALWAYS have to mention how some magazine hewa is your friend, you insecure shmuck. Frankly. . .

A) No one gives a flying fuck

B) You're obviously concerned about maintaining or creating some online rep as "pimp daddy extraordinaire" --- PATHETIC

C) Refer to A)

D) Fuck off

Oh, weren't you the same moron that photoshopped his head onto the head of some guy who was standing in between two beautiful ladies and attempted to play it off as if it was you, only to get called on it by the Jersey Board? Yeah, that was you, fucking choad.

Originally posted by GrammarPolice

Here we go again with this nonsense. I'm all for displays of fine ass and such, but why is it that you ALWAYS have to mention how some magazine hewa is your friend, you insecure shmuck. Frankly. . .

B) You're obviously concerned about maintaining or creating some online rep as "pimp daddy extraordinaire" --- PATHETIC

C) Refer to A)

D) Fuck off

Oh, weren't you the same moron that photoshopped his head onto the head of some guy who was standing in between two beautiful ladies and attempted to play it off as if it was you, only to get called on it by the Jersey Board? Yeah, that was you, fucking choad.

Another tough guy hiding behind yet another fake screen name and I'm pathetic? :laugh: There are a lot of people on this board interested in her ass. As for you, we'll post some men's ass for ya so you feel at home.

Another tough guy hiding behind yet another fake screen name and I'm pathetic? :laugh: There are a lot of people on this board interested in her ass. As for you, we'll post some men's ass for ya so you feel at home.

Listen you gelatinous land mass, don't project your fudgepacker sentiments on to me.

But that's okay, keep deluding your bulbous head that you are the mac. Keep living in the fantasy land playa. :aright: Now, please go photoshop your head on to other guys' bodies so I can have a good laugh. :laugh:

Listen you gelatinous land mass, don't project your fudgepacker sentiments on to me.

But that's okay, keep deluding your bulbous head that you are the mac. Keep living in the fantasy land playa. :aright: Now, please go photoshop your head on to other guys' bodies so I can have a good laugh. :laugh:

:laugh: Go bother someone that cares you exist. :bigfinge:

C) Refer to A)

D) Fuck off

LOL

yo that's totally how I feel about 90% of the shit that gets posted on here.

"post ur pic"

"do u like to eat pussy"

"How do you feel about BJ's"

"Do you like threesomes."

:rolleyes:

see the above list for my reply.

Originally posted by bigsteve8

Am I the first to actually look at her face? She's rocking a bit of a butterface . . . yes her ass is bangin, but that's why she got no front shots. . .

Agreed, she's kind of busted.