Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wednesday

rene_martinez

Somehow, I'm not surprised my fast talking friend. Did ya give my idea any thought? You know, the one about going into stand up? cwm2.gif

Anyway, from the looks of it I just may be out of sorts for the next month or so. Call me and I will explain (or just ask Stacey). Doesn't look like I'll be making any events until DT in September. I've got lots and lots of studying to do. cwm33.gif

[This message has been edited by bbflux (edited 07-17-2001).]

Originally posted by bbflux:

Somehow, I'm not surprised my fast talking friend. Did ya give my idea any thought? You know, the one about going into stand up? cwm2.gif

Anyway, from the looks of it I just may be out of sorts for the next month or so. Call me and I will explain (or just ask Stacey). Doesn't look like I'll be making any events until DT in September. I've got lots and lots of studying to do. cwm33.gif

[This message has been edited by bbflux (edited 07-17-2001).]

Indeed Barbie, I too look like I'm outta commission for awhile. being unemployed really sucks cwm10.gif and once you see a dwindling bank account, that dosen't help the cause any. But I do agree that Rene should get into stand up, best way to describe - character cwm11.gif BTW, best of luck to you in your studying, I know your gonna pass it with flying colors ...

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floori.d.a. scene

-------------------------

I've said it before and I'll say it again .. life move's pretty fast, you don't stop and look around once in awhile ... you could miss it

-------------------------

AIM: digit960

Archived