Clubplanet Nightlife Community

don't THINK i didn't see you stare at my boobs.

weyes

Ladies. . .if you don't want us staring at your boobs, take some pics of them and post them up here. . .then we can look at them at our own leisure. Then when we see you, we'll ignore you because we've already seen what u have to offer :D

Originally posted by bigsteve8

Ladies. . .if you don't want us staring at your boobs, take some pics of them and post them up here. . .then we can look at them at our own leisure. Then when we see you, we'll ignore you because we've already seen what u have to offer :D

I concur... :)

Originally posted by covetoys

I suggest next time just taking your top off to let your veiwer get a good look and than see where you go from there.:

:laugh:
yes, but as bodiii has confirmed, it seems to be something that has been bred in us men, to stare uncontrollably and without justification if we see a hint of cleavage or a tight sweater or a bit of shoulder.
i do have nice shoulders :D , but i never catch guys staring at those :tongue: .

Originally posted by tastyt

And exactly wtf is wrong with only children??? :cuss:

Unfortunately or not, I cannot sympathize 100% with Weyes's problem... men just do not pay attention to breasts which are anything less than a C...

i would have to politely disagree with this :D

Guest jroo
Originally posted by weyes

:laugh:

i do have nice shoulders :D , but i never catch guys staring at those :tongue: .

you cant fuck a shoulder. :rolleyes:

hahaha j/k

I cant waste time replying to EVERY single post on here, but generally speaking, superficial people are always interested in superficial things..

Aside from levels of provocativeness, obviously the woman wearing a hand towel for an outfit is going to get noticed more so out of a crowd of fully dressed women.

As far as the guys that go..DAMN....Hey...hey baby.. how YOU doing....

Well those guys should just run as fast as they can into a brick wall and do society the favor.

:cool: