Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Boys of the Board

You may want to tune into the MTV Movie Awards Thursday night. . . :rolleyes:

"The show included performances by 50 Cent, Pink and Tatu, who like Eminem in the 2000 MTV Movie Awards, used hundreds of extras -- dressed this time in Catholic school girl uniforms. At the end of the performance, the girls stripped off their shirts and skirts, kissing each other in a mass orgy. A quick shot showed Ashton Kutcher and P. Diddy gathering up the skirts and kissing them."

Originally posted by cookiegirl

You may want to tune into the MTV Movie Awards Thursday night. . . :rolleyes:

"The show included performances by 50 Cent, Pink and Tatu, who like Eminem in the 2000 MTV Movie Awards, used hundreds of extras -- dressed this time in Catholic school girl uniforms. At the end of the performance, the girls stripped off their shirts and skirts, kissing each other in a mass orgy. A quick shot showed Ashton Kutcher and P. Diddy gathering up the skirts and kissing them."

this is gross. I have no desire to see saliva swapping. Perhaps I will inform my tivo laden friends to record this since they may find it interesting...

Originally posted by velvetgoldmire

I can imagine that meeting coming up with the idea.. "OK, none of us have any talent. Everyone knows we suck. How can we keep people from changing the channel when we hit the stage...? I KNOW!! Mass orgy of Catholic School Girls! It's genius!"

LOL ! I definately agree that it was something like that! You know whoever thought of it got a .50 raise and then they jumped up on their chair and said, "thats what i'm talkin' bout!".