MUSIC BY: "GEORGE CALLE"

HOSTED BY: KTU "VIC LATINO" & "BROADWAY BILL LEE"

FREE ADMISSION FOR EVERYONE ALL NIGHT

3$ DRINKS ALL NIGHT LONG

DRAMA NIGHTCLUB 201 FAIRVIEW AVE.

for more info:201.943.9500

what happened to Higgans

yeah right! Yeah Right!

I like promoters who promote good parties!

but i honestly can't stand these low lives who have no money to pay for promotion, and post stupid shit like this on a public forum.

This is obviously bullshit.

Did you and vibethursdays go to the same idiot's promoting university (IPU) ?

You really think people are that dumb.

Kosta, I never met you, but please give this guy all he can handle.

Originally posted by joe81

yeah right! Yeah Right!

but i honestly can't stand these low lives who have no money to pay for promotion, and post stupid shit like this on a public forum.

buddy I hope you are not referring to me

Originally posted by badassmafuka

buddy I hope you are not referring to me

I am reffering to whoever is throwing htis party and says broadway bill lee and vic latino will host a party with no cover... the person who obviously thinks the general public is dumb.

I am reffering to whoever is throwing htis party and says broadway bill lee and vic latino will host a party with no cover... the person who obviously thinks the general public is dumb.

Why wouldn't they? The club can just pay them. The owner has the money.

oh ok, I never heard of a no cover party with KTU live

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Why wouldn't they? The club can just pay them. The owner has the money.

No way in hell Jimmy would pay for that

I am surprised KTU would go back there... Image gave KTU a problem back a couple years ago paying them....

Mrchoopa2u wprked for them.. Choops isnt that true something about a money issue

yeah right! Yeah Right!

MAybe George Calle is there maybe he's not, Maybe Dee Roberts is there Maybe she's not, But I highly Doubt Vic Latino AND Broadway Bill Lee will both be there.

This in my mind is not financially feasible.

Lets see

Flyers $375

Staff $350

Dee Roberts $1000(cheap price)

George Calle $400 (Cheap price)

Vic Latino $500 (if KTU Doesnt know about it)

Broadway $500 (same deal as above)

$3125

No Cover and $3 drinks.....Welcome to the worlds dumbest promoter thats working for free because you need to sell 1040 drinks to break even and that doesnt include liquor costs operational expenses etc. Knowing Jimmy he will invest his money into this party for 2 weeks and when he doesnt even break even good bye.

Originally posted by tristateent

JIMMY COULD BE DESPERATE TO GET THE PARTY GOIN BUT THE NO COVER WON'T LAST JIMMY WON'T PUT UP MONEY EVERY WEEK FOR SHIT.....

Tristate we've been in that situation Hey Jimmy i thought you said i was gonna get.........Yeah yeah next week!!!!:laugh:

Originally posted by tristateent

EXACTLY THE PROMOTERS WILL NEVER SEE MONEY JUST BILLS "LOOK WHAT I HAVE TO PAY FOR" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Remember this one ina heavy accent "Look I have no Monies, I cant do it, I cant my bills, This is bull shit" (mind you he's prob. the richest man on the east coast....(very smart businessman and no one can take that away from him)

Originally posted by kostaP

Remember this one ina heavy accent "Look I have no Monies, I cant do it, I cant my bills, This is bull shit" (mind you he's prob. the richest man on the east coast....(very smart businessman and no one can take that away from him)

I GIVE IM PROPS FOR DOIN WHAT HE DOES. ONE OF THE BEST BUSINESS MAN/SKEEMER I EVER MET...

Originally posted by kostaP

MAybe George Calle is there maybe he's not, Maybe Dee Roberts is there Maybe she's not, But I highly Doubt Vic Latino AND Broadway Bill Lee will both be there.

This in my mind is not financially feasible.

Lets see

Flyers $375

Staff $350

Dee Roberts $1000(cheap price)

George Calle $400 (Cheap price)

Vic Latino $500 (if KTU Doesnt know about it)

Broadway $500 (same deal as above)

$3125

No Cover and $3 drinks.....Welcome to the worlds dumbest promoter thats working for free because you need to sell 1040 drinks to break even and that doesnt include liquor costs operational expenses etc. Knowing Jimmy he will invest his money into this party for 2 weeks and when he doesnt even break even good bye.

Hey Kosta Chuck here I come by my boy's house to see all this nonsense that ur posting on club planet....let 's get something str8 playboy, I would think that you would have more common sense to know that when I first start a large event I go all out any decent business man knows it takes money to make money, secondly all this bad propaganda you are giving us only benifits us and hurts your party and last of all, you should have some respect for Jimmy and our staff we put you on the map.....oh or are you too big for us now. BTW all the above posted ppl will be there Tomm night That's what you can call an all star lineup....i wish you the best on your wed night and ask you to grow up a lil...In leiu of all that was said F*CK YOU HAVE NICE DAY AND EVEN BETTER TOMORROW

WHAT ARE YOU CLUELESSS??? ITS A GRAND OPENING THIS MEANS THERE ARE MOST LIKELY GONNNA BE INVESTMENTS MADE.....MORON......NO I DONT THINK THE GENERAL PUBLIC'S DUMB JUST YOU....

Originally posted by dieselcash

Hey Kosta Chuck here I come by my boy's house to see all this nonsense that ur posting on club planet....let 's get something str8 playboy, I would think that you would have more common sense to know that when I first start a large event I go all out any decent business man knows it takes money to make money, secondly all this bad propaganda you are giving us only benifits us and hurts your party and last of all, you should have some respect for Jimmy and our staff we put you on the map.....oh or are you too big for us now. BTW all the above posted ppl will be there Tomm night That's what you can call an all star lineup....i wish you the best on your wed night and ask you to grow up a lil...In leiu of all that was said F*CK YOU HAVE NICE DAY AND EVEN BETTER TOMORROW

Chuckie Chuckie Chuckie,

You guys made me??You put me on the map?? are you kidding me? I earned my respect I treated everyone with respect even when you shit talked people and everything else. Just remember who stood by your side when no one else would. I never said I was too big for anyone nor do I think that or have YOUR holy-er than thou attitude.

You spoke to Axel today and he set you straight Now you come on here and post shit. Keep the shit talking for your friends dude cause No one wants to hear it.

I wish you the best of luck.

Your boy Gary is a dick and talks a lot of shit I know where he gets it from.

As far as this propaganda bullshit I have something good going ask your partner who was there last week my prob was never with you or your party until Gary started alking shit then I started the bashing.

PEACE KID

STOP BY SAINTS Tonight FOR A DRINK

Originally posted by dieselcash

WHAT ARE YOU CLUELESSS??? ITS A GRAND OPENING THIS MEANS THERE ARE MOST LIKELY GONNNA BE INVESTMENTS MADE.....MORON......NO I DONT THINK THE GENERAL PUBLIC'S DUMB JUST YOU....

investment my ass, any smart business man makes money on a grand opening! don't call yourself a business berkley school of business and idiot's promoting University grad.

For a seemingly self proclaimed big shot promoter, you don't know shit about it! or thats the way it comes off.

investment my ass, any smart business man makes money on a grand opening! don't call yourself a business berkley school of business and idiot's promoting University grad.

For a seemingly self proclaimed big shot promoter, you don't know shit about it! or thats the way it comes off.

The kid is a 21year old 5 foot nothing midget, who lives with his Protege promoter. Kid talks a big game but has nothing to back it up with!!