Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bandanas on Guys...

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

See, our definitions of dressed down are what caused the controversy.. I don't really even consider jeans as "dressed down"-maybe bc my jeans dont look right w/ sneakers, only boots..Therefore when I wear jeans, boots are always required. I wear sweatpants out A LOT - not nasty stained ones, but I'll wear,for example, a pair of plain back Juicy sweats w/ my Hogan sneakers & maching Hogan bag, and a tight shirt to match-I never look like "Im going to the gym" unless I want to achieve that look. Ahhh alright...

Ah yes, I'm so glad I asked. This thread has been exorrrrrrcised! Kin ya feel it?! :laugh: Ok, about your Genes...er...uh...I mean Jeans, what style are they? They sound like they are bootcut or even flared a bit? Do explain. Maybe I can recommend a model of shoe to remedy this situation?:) In this world today, many pairs of shoes are single. Why? Because they need a good pair of jeans to complete the void in their life. Your jeans.....many shoes in bacherlor status....let's work things out today!

Ok, give me some credit here. I wasn't thinking filthy McNasty sweats either. And of course I know you wouldn't wear out sweats soaked in KFC original recipe funk either now would ya? :)

Anyway, with all that said and done. Rock out those sweat outfits because...."W" is for WERQ it!

Originally posted by joediesel

I WEAR BANDANAS ALL THE TIME :GYM, JUST CHILLIN, SOMETIMES CLUBS....THEY LOOK GOOD ON SOME PEOPLE AND DUMB ON OTHERS JUST LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE

So when I go to red lobster and use my bandana as a bib....I run the risk of being yellow carded for foulplay?:( Thanks for shedding some light into this thread.:)

I wear em all the time too, to the gym, clubs, outside at work, anywhere....I have about every color and I always match em to what I wear ya know like with my shirt or shoes or somethin' thats why I always like to wear em cause u can match em...wear em to Arc all the time :D

It definetly depends on who is wearing em. My bf looks a bit weird with it on but some other guys look soo hot!! Wearing them at a shore club is cool but at a real club def not!! i rather see the bandana look then that played out kangol look. i sear if i see one more of those dumb hats on girls im gonna be siick! :blown: