Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*** Only Guestlist At Southpark***

We all know there is not a list at South Park but this Thursday for the 1 year anniversary I will have a list....

Reina & Oris J performing

Here is the deal pm me with

Your name + (whatever number)

and you will get reduced admission

also being on the list is guaranteed line privalage.....

if your not on the list cant help you out on getting in right away....

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

THey need to upgrade their system and get rid of Maroney. He blows.

Was that the DJ who was there last week do you know? If so...:shake:

Also, where do people perform there? I had such a good time last week and always do, but I can't see where someone would perform.

Originally posted by Kermzy

Also, where do people perform there? I had such a good time last week and always do, but I can't see where someone would perform.

Yes it was Maroney last week. He is awful. I think they setup a stage for the performers on the left side of the room.

"THey need to upgrade their system and get rid of Maroney. He blows".

Holy cow I thought u liked every dj, u never say anything bad about any dj. It's about time people start saying what they feel and not be worried about what there friends think. As long as u have a VALID point, in the long run it will make the dj better. THERE R MANY DJ'S IN JERSEY CLUBS THAT CAN'T EVEN MATCH BEATS WITHOUT TRAINWRECKING, WHAT'S MORE AMAZING IS THAT THEY SPIN AT SOME JERSEYS BEST SPOTS.

U r in for some major competition, Joey's is bringing in the big guns dj's that CAN mix. If u don't change u better PRAY for for Beautiful weather. As for Robbie Rivera, Nice move now bring in a killer sound system and lighting!!!!! If u want u can rent my stuff.........JBL bins and High end lighting Trackspots, tecnobeams and studiospots, u get the picture. I HAVE RESPECT FOR ANYBODY THAT DOES THERE OWN PARTY, I'M TO CHICKEN.

Originally posted by mkutlass

U r in for some major competition, Joey's is bringing in the big guns dj's that CAN mix. If u don't change u better PRAY for for Beautiful weather. As for Robbie Rivera, Nice move now bring in a killer sound system and lighting!!!!! If u want u can rent my stuff.........JBL bins and High end lighting Trackspots, tecnobeams and studiospots, u get the picture. I HAVE RESPECT FOR ANYBODY THAT DOES THERE OWN PARTY, I'M TO CHICKEN.

.......south park.....even when the dj is menza menz........is ALWAYS a good time.........and everyone knows i don't bullshit.....i can honestly say....i have NEVER left there early...or regretted going......that's saturday and thurs nights.......not to mention take very good care of their frequent guests!!!!! lol.....

Originally posted by Kermzy

We were holding our fingers in our ears if I remember correctly...

Its not even like hes a decent dj, or someone who will improve, the music was just fucking awful last Thurs. I could go into detail as an armchair quarter back dj but won't bother....

SP can get by w/o great music b/c its a nice spot but with lots of good djs in the Jersey area why use that guy.... Brian hasn't said any dj blows since hes been posting on here... :eek:

Originally posted by misk

.......south park.....even when the dj is menza menz........is ALWAYS a good time.........and everyone knows i don't bullshit....

.i can honestly say....i have NEVER left there early...or regretted going......that's saturday and thurs nights.......not to mention take very good care of their frequent guests!!!!! lol.....

Misk, I know we take good care of our people..

I take care of my CP crew... This Thursday it is going to be a little different...

Only for this Thursday... PM me to be on the 1 year anniversary party guestlist....

It is reduced admission and no line wait... Just for this week only if you dont want to wait on line I suggest you pm me with

Your name + number of people

I went to South Park the past 2 thursdays. Both times, it was beat. Last week, it was empty inside and the 50 peeps that were there were all chillin outside. I felt like I was hangin out in my backyard when i invite some friends over for drinks. It was pretty bad.

What happened to this place? It was pretty good last year.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Actual I have said a couple of DJs havent impressed on a particular night.

Yea, only when you have an agenda......:D

SP is def. a cool place though, just needs a new system (not even an expensive one) and new Thurs. dj....