Clubplanet Nightlife Community

P:M Sessions Presents Jonathan Lisle Friday 6-6 @ Nerve

marcodavalos

Have waited for a very long time for tonite. In town one of the best, if not the best nubreed dj to appear in the scene in the past two years.

Quality djing to take music to that "other" level few can in such an artful way. This is why he has influenced some of the biggest names in the industry. People say "the dedicated student ALWAYS surpasses his teacher". Tonite you will have the perfect example. ;)

Jonathan will also appear tonite on "No Cover"/The Roof on Mun2 in the 9-10 pm segment. There he will give a short interview and play a "short set", TV style. After that he will be ready to show Miami what the hype around him is all about.

Tomorrow nite Jonathan will be playing at Spundae in LA. His third visit there.

Received all your e-mails people. See you tonite.

MD :)

hey guys

just a reminder that you'll have ariel baund and myself, Jon Cowan warming things up for the first part of the night.. I hope you'll all stop by early and enjoy a drink with us... see you all tonight at Nerve

J:D :)

just a reminder that you'll have ariel baund and myself, Jon Cowan warming things up for the first part of the night.. I hope you'll all stop by early and enjoy a drink with us... see you all tonight at Nerve

Not you two guys, again!!

This night was amazing...I'm falling with that location all over again...the Ghost of Lola, Nerve, whatever you wanty to call it...there's something to it, I definitively like new layout a lot better...Nerve has got it going on!!!

Thanks to Marco and the P:M Sessions crew...what a night, what a night! :eek: :eek: :eek:

peace

FUNKETEER