Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Howells @ Vibe Night Club (July 2nd 2003)

rcrespo

I'm sure with the right monkeying and engineering, a certain smaller venue could pull off a DH set. That way I wouldn't have to drive five hours and spend time in in the "real florida"...

man nothing against Space (I"ll be there as well) but its really nice to see dj in a smaller intimate venue. Vibe has had some very solid dj lineups in the past and the future and they aren't afraid of taking chances.

Were you at Danny's set at B.E.D ? the Vibe in there was amazing I presume this will be the same. :)

I've had some great times at Vibe, hung out there many times with great Gainesville friends..(subversionrecords.com) It's definitely a great small venue and very loyal to the music.. Last time I was up in GV, I had a gig at Simons.. I left my own gig to hang out with none other then OG, Ralph and Jason... as I am walking up the stairs and enter the room.. the (size of my living) room was rammed to capacity while crowds chanted each vowel in Oscar's French Kiss Remix of Dark Beat..then as the beat dropped.. a "home-made" liquid nitrogen shot saturated the room.. it was a moment frozen in time for me.. that night the 4 of us came to the conclusion that Vibe's upstairs room is, well, basically a miniature-space..

Dan, Ramon, I'd definitely head up there with you guys, though chances are I may be in Ibiza that weekend doing some work.. but f*ck it, bust the road trip anyway.. it should be wicked fun seeing Howells rock that room apart.

>dee m

Diego, I love Vibe and I really love Subversion what a store. It has everything you need. Tom is making some changes to make Vibe ready for Howells I'm fuckin excited beyond belief. Casselle played there last year and it was amazing . That club has a very unique vibe and Tom is an extremely hardworking and dedicated club owner and music geek. He's building more Nitrogen systems as we speak, one for the Lounge I think.

As Dan said before I didn't know you dj'd either. I love Simons though I was just up there for the Gemini party. Joe C and Taylor ripped it up! Let me know if you do decide to go though it would be cool to see how many people make the drive up north. :)

• 2 weeks later...

2.gif

Due to the amazing response and support we have received regarding the Danny Howells GU party, a limited number of $12 advanced pre-sale tickets are now on sale at Vibe and Smoke in Gainesville. This is a limited capacity venue. Admission into the club IS NOT guaranteed without a ticket. Purchasing a pre-sale ticket is HIGHLY recommended. Especially for those of you traveling from out of town.

Requests for credit card purchases can be done via e-mail.

Simply e-mail us at contact@vibenightclub.com and state in your request your contact information and number of tickets desired. Some one will contact you within a day. We are able to accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and Amex. Once the transaction has been approved we will mail you the tickets and a copy of your cc receipt.

Upcoming events:

JULY 16th: STEVE PORTER(Balance Promote, NYC)

JULY 31st:LUKE FAIR/DESYN MASIELLO(Yoshitoshi/In House We Trust 3 Tour)

JULY Date TBA: HISHAM SAMAWI (Native Theory)

JULY Date TBA: ROLAND-Space34 (Lunar Sessions CD Release)

JULY Date TBA: DEMI (Deeper Substance,UK

www.vibenightclub.com

Originally posted by saleen351

euroooooooooooooooooooooooooooo trash!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for playing....

thats not all people from europe saleen.

JULY 16th: STEVE PORTER(Balance Promote, NYC) (Boston)

JULY 31st:LUKE FAIR/DESYN MASIELLO(Yoshitoshi/In House We Trust 3 Tour) (Canada/UK)

JULY Date TBA: HISHAM SAMAWI (Native Theory) (NYC)

JULY Date TBA: ROLAND-Space34 (Lunar Sessions CD Release) (Miami!)

JULY Date TBA: DEMI (Deeper Substance,UK) (UK)

regardless I think you would dig porter if you dig progressive so much. He does make tracks with vox listen to deported on Bedrock with John Debo.