Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I couldn't sleep, so I finally registered onto CP ....

Originally posted by bergenbadboy

So how come you didn't ask me for my pic? ....... Hahaha, you just got caught out there!!!!! You a horny toad just like the rest of us. At least we can admit it. :D

ummm, i didn't ask u for your pic cause i could give 2 shits what u look like!i'm nooo feg

yea i have a ridiculous sex drive and proud of it!!!!!!

Originally posted by NJhotblondie

It's 1:00 am and I can't sleep, so I decided to finally register to Club Planet. I've been reading the boards for a couple weeks now since my friend told me about it. Anyway, now that I'm registered, I wanted to use my first post to say hello to everyone. OK, I have to get up early in the morning, so I'm going to take a shot of Nyquil and hope I get some sleep.

Nitey night, CP

:) :) :)

actually that's how i joined 2 weeks ago...big ups to all the insomniac's

Originally posted by NJhotblondie

It's 1:00 am and I can't sleep, so I decided to finally register to Club Planet. I've been reading the boards for a couple weeks now since my friend told me about it. Anyway, now that I'm registered, I wanted to use my first post to say hello to everyone. OK, I have to get up early in the morning, so I'm going to take a shot of Nyquil and hope I get some sleep.

Nitey night, CP

:) :) :)

A little advice if you cant sleep. I couldnt sleep either last night so I had this 2mg Xanax stick. It said Xanax on it and wasnt generic. I took the whole thing and I was wipedout within 30 minutes but I felt like a trainwreck in the morning. These things are powerful so be careful if you take one.

Originally posted by Xtreem

A little advice if you cant sleep. I couldnt sleep either last night so I had this 2mg Xanax stick. It said Xanax on it and wasnt generic. I took the whole thing and I was wipedout within 30 minutes but I felt like a trainwreck in the morning. These things are powerful so be careful if you take one.

...well.......thank u for that pearl of wisdom................:D

Originally posted by Xtreem

Is it really worth it then? Heard of a couple people who LOVED that stuff....but if all it does is make u sleep...what's the point?

Maybe mixed with something else creates a different effect?

Hottie still sleeping u think??? :laugh: