Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats up for this weekend?

Hi,

I wanted to know what everyone was doing this weekend?

I will be at Merge of course.

Im not sure if I am going out sunday..anyone else going to the shore this weekend?

PS. mystify it was great meeting you the other night finally!!:D

I knew you really existed:tongue:

Originally posted by dondiezel26

party at your house maria!!!!

Sure but you cant come..if I remeber you said "i cant wait to pee in your pool Maria".

Only if you tie your penis in a knot so i know you wont contaminate my pool.

:laugh: :laugh: :tongue:

i might be down the shore.. but i wont be out.. listen to how nice i am... my cousins prom is this week.. and his gf's mom wont let her go down the shore without a chaperone.. so me and my aunt are going down the shore to supervise!!! hahah me supervising!!!

Originally posted by solargirl

Sure but you cant come..if I remeber you said "i cant wait to pee in your pool Maria".

Only if you tie your penis in a knot so i know you wont contaminate my pool.

:laugh: :laugh: :tongue:

its not me you gotta worry about mommi......that digga kid likes to leave nasty logs in the deep end!!!!!......CANNONBALL!!!!

Hi,

I wanted to know what everyone was doing this weekend?

I will be at Merge of course.

Im not sure if I am going out sunday..anyone else going to the shore this weekend?

PS. mystify it was great meeting you the other night finally!!:D

I knew you really existed:tongue:

Ohh you too, Maria!!

Sorry about my drunken rambling, God knows what I was saying to you!!! :laugh: I feel bad.

Hopefully next time, we can chat a little more clearly lol.....

P.S. I want to see the picture you took!

ok fine..a cork in his ass should do and your penis in a knot.

see ya at the party;)

DID YOU SAY CORKY???????? ahhhh.............. i cant wait to shave that dog, throw some lemon marinade on em and throw his bagel ass on the GRILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey don26, wait till you see how long it takes maria to respond, its like waiting for GEESE TO CROSS THE ROAD............................I TYPE FASTER USING MY TOES.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MYSTY..........i took that old pic of you down as my wallpapaer and replaced it w/ the one of YOU and SOLARGIRL!!!!!!!!!!!.............the whole dept broke there necks walking by....................I TOLD EVERYONE THAT I WAS YOUR BITCH, AND MARIA TAKES THE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................................................

see ya this weekend SOLARGIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

MYSTY..........i took that old pic of you down as my wallpapaer and replaced it w/ the one of YOU and SOLARGIRL!!!!!!!!!!!.............the whole dept broke there necks walking by....................I TOLD EVERYONE THAT I WAS YOUR BITCH, AND MARIA TAKES THE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................................................

:eek: :eek: .......... :bounce:

Rod, I can always count on you to brighten my day, see ya tonight at our dance lessons, don't forget to bring your leotard!

leotard??????????, mysty....that was SOOO last season!!!!!!, diggas sportin his daisy's tonight, had an old pair of DON26's PACO jeans,................. they were too tight so i converted em to daisy's....................they fit nice and snug around the CHEEKS.......................

also got a tube top that says, "IM" on the front, and "HOT" on the back for you!!!!!!!!.................., my shirts gonna say, "IM" on the front, and "HOTTERER" on the back....................

together we will be "HOT AND HOTTER...ER"

Originally posted by roddigga

leotard??????????, mysty....that was SOOO last season!!!!!!, diggas sportin his daisy's tonight, had an old pair of DON26's PACO jeans,................. they were too tight so i converted em to daisy's....................they fit nice and snug around the CHEEKS.......................

also got a tube top that says, "IM" on the front, and "HOT" on the back for you!!!!!!!!.................., my shirts gonna say, "IM" on the front, and "HOTTERER" on the back....................

together we will be "HOT AND HOTTER...ER"

Fine, you can wear the daisy's, but seriously, do they offer enough support for the moves we'll be practing tonight?!?! We wouldn't want anything slippin out :eek: :eek:........

Ohh about my shirt, make sure it's cropped, that's how Mysti likes to wear 'em...and please, the hottest shade of pink you can find.....Yours should be neon green :aright:

mysty,.......................good idea for the support strap....................

i just talked to that tailor and your shirt will show the FULL ABDOMINAL AREA!!!!!!!!!!!!!,.................... i broke out in a sweat when i told him the measurments, told em XXXXTRA TOYT!!!!!!!!!!!

can not wait till mid summer, we're gonna have the whole club sweatin our outfits and moves, move over patrick swayze!!!!!!

tommygunz!!!!!!!!!!!!!, bring the BULL, the CATS for the ROOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!