Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am so Fucking Hot!

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dani672

do you want me to screen the applicants...

"ok now turn around... ok let me smack your ass to see how it jiggles"

"ok... now dance for me..."

heehee

ahahah the true test will be if she pass the "plate test" now we know that bigtime even has some trouble with this... ;):laugh:

obviously bobby will be adminstering these tests :jar:

Rod- you are a real cool kid..However, Dave is really bringing you down with him. I had to reassure people that you werent gay b/c you chill with Dave.... Rod you have alot of potential but you must drop the dead weight (aka GAY DAVE)

Originally posted by roddigga

bigtime, ya didnt close the deal i see??????????????..............i'll be in HOBOKEN before you, LET ME SHOW YOU HOW TO CLOSE A SALES PITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is the day! I need a pep talk before I can do it.. Something like Pacino did at the end of Any Given Sunday

whats wrong bigtime........you sound upset.....I sense the usual..."i miss my big buddy stacked....he dont love me anymore post".......now go home put in sleepless in seattle and show him how much you really do care about him.........whiny bitch!!!

Dammit i hate those rolling pics.......my jaw is always messed up...Makes me look less sexy,

Speaking of pics- Rod i got 2 phone calls from people who saw us on NJguido...both times i got the question, " what is that kid on? His eyes are fucked!"