Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sammy Sosa....

Originally posted by Codica3

When I heard the update during the game last nite my jaw dropped to the ground..

Is Steinbrener still complaining about the inter-league schedule, saying Boston got off easy?? What a lit' bitch he is.:laugh:

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Is Steinbrener still complaining about the inter-league schedule, saying Boston got off easy?? What a lit' bitch he is.:laugh:

Probally.. that man bitches about EVERYTHING. I can't fucking stand him. :blown:

Just as an update.. Sammy Sosa claimed yesterday that he accidently picked up the wrong bat that nite.. he picked up his batting practice bat instead of his game play bat..

He said he had the batting practice bat corked because he likes to put a show on for the fans during batting practice but he by no means meant to use that one during the game..

And as you may know, MLB confiscated his 76 other bats and had them tested..

No foreign substances were found in any of the other 76 bats.. and X-rays revealed that there was nothing unusual about any of them..

So looks like Sammy may have been being completely honest in his statement. So far the evidence doesn't go against his word..