Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New To Board

hey GARDUCCI, i was watching this cartoon after i left TEMPS on saturday, one of the characters names was GUIDO GARDUCCI.............what a coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................

been trying to figure out his REAL NAME, or OTHER NAME, just so i do not mistake him for someone else, and call him by his OTHER NAME.............(oh behave rod).....................................

smack yourself on the back and give us a good ol CP INTRO and tell us your favorite letter in the ALPHABET, your favorite SEASONING ON CHICKEN, and we will even do a WORD ASSOCIATION............. just so you feel at HOME...........................you know things we actually care about!!!

and remember, dont blame the WIFFS i gave you, BUT you did ask the bus, tigger, dogekid, bigtime, and myself to come over for pre-parthe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........................

PARTY AT GARDUCCIS HOUSE, BRING YOUR FLAME THROWER AND M-80 AND LOTS OF FLUIDS, WE ARE BRINGING THE PLACE DOWN AND PISSING ON THE ASHES............................................

WELCOME AND I'LL SEE YA THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hunnie, that was nice...........................if i was being mean to the GARDUCCI i would have asked him to call me later so watch GLADIATOR!!!!!!...............poor kid would have walked out of the house BLACK AND BLUE..........................these were lite jabs, just saying hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i like garducci, i just appologize that i got run over by a BULL and couldnt talk to long.......................

Originally posted by roddigga

hunnie, that was nice...........................if i was being mean to the GARDUCCI i would have asked him to call me later so watch GLADIATOR!!!!!!...............poor kid would have walked out of the house BLACK AND BLUE..........................these were lite jabs, just saying hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i like garducci, i just appologize that i got run over by a BULL and couldnt talk to long.......................

yeah, you were bent :drool:

see ya this weekend :kiss2:

time to do it again!

:D