Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drama/Latitude Review....

Originally posted by dondiezel26

rod......my running man is a solo routine......hence "running man"...not running "man and woman".......I wouldnt challenge the sooper dooper duet you 2 animals have planned!!!!......but if this circus act isnt performed soon.......I am gonna be forced to challenge with a partner of my own!!!!.....no not you bigtime!!!!

LOL LOL LOL LOL...............don, you are gettin more funnier..er, and most funnier...er......ever day...............I REALLY MEAN IT, YOU CAN FINALLY STOP CUTTIN AND PASTING OUR OLD POSTS!!!!!

me and mysty vs. you and dkny, cause we sure as hell know that joe aint got no rythm..............................

sing it with me kelly, A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,E,L,L,Y,M,O,U,S,E,M,N,O,P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanx to all that came out. Shitty weather so whoever was out last night was a trooper.

Joe and Roveen awesome sets,

Rod the Funeral is about to begin...........We're coming to get you!!!!

I was waiting for the tables to go flying through the windows!!!

Dave good seeing you, after I told you to walk in like you owned the place good old Rod comes strolling in through the Kitchen, I was like WTF??

Dknybabe Sandfag(who was using the ladies room by the way)AND DONT EVEN DENY IT.

Thanx for the cigarette!!!

ML2K3 George I owe you big time. I appreciate everything you do and have done for me and my friends, You truly are the best. I hope that piece of shit rots in hell, but we'll cross paths with him one day and the score will then be settled. Anyway,

peace....

Originally posted by kostaP

Thanx to all that came out. Shitty weather so whoever was out last night was a trooper.

Joe and Roveen awesome sets,

Rod the Funeral is about to begin...........We're coming to get you!!!!

I was waiting for the tables to go flying through the windows!!!

Dave good seeing you, after I told you to walk in like you owned the place good old Rod comes strolling in through the Kitchen, I was like WTF??

Dknybabe Sandfag(who was using the ladies room by the way)AND DONT EVEN DENY IT.

Thanx for the cigarette!!!

ML2K3 George I owe you big time. I appreciate everything you do and have done for me and my friends, You truly are the best. I hope that piece of shit rots in hell, but we'll cross paths with him one day and the score will then be settled. Anyway,

peace....

Kosta, we never got to do our shots :(

Shout out to all who came to support Drama and Latitude!!! *( thats for you my Kosta darling :) ) Hands on the wall baby,lol.

Def got a little too drunk last night....Worked at Drama went to Latitude for one last song, thanx Roveen, luv ya, went back to Drama to get the car, drove to afterhours, ate a chip, and went to bed....what a night!hehehe

Rod...Cant wait for the lobster fest, can i bring my own tank full? We should get one of those kiddie pools and let them chill before we cook em' :laugh:

Kel...I got one thing to say...I love you :)

And listen Mr you dont have to go anywhere you dont want to...until Fri,lol then im takin charge baby!!!!

Originally posted by babes14x

And listen Mr you dont have to go anywhere you dont want to...until Fri,lol then im takin charge baby!!!!

ha ha ha.....bring it......and please report to the sexy thread and tell all our fans how fucken sexy you are!!!!!

Im too sexy for my drink, too sexy for my bump, too sexy for uuuuuuu, im too sexy,,,,what you think about thhhhatttt

( i love that song,lol)

Hey dont you go around tellin people to shut up, we are gonna cluck you!!!!

Shout out to all who came to support Drama and Latitude!!! *( thats for you my Kosta darling :) ) Hands on the wall baby,lol.

Haha You were a mess last night it was hysterical, pinballing across the street then that last track roveen dropped made the night, It was out of control.

I have a bruise on my ass, next time your gettin your butt smacked!!!!! Be Prepared. Hands on the wall was classic!!!:D

Originally posted by thesandman

Bounce out of work early at 12:30

Roveen was also CUT OFF at the bar... In response, he played "When Doves Cry" and "Aftermath" at the same time... !!

Sick.....

Thanks

CD

Holy shit, I almost forgot I dropped that! Man I was sooooo wrecked last night... Gotta be more careful when hanging around rodigga da filipino ogre

joe, great set, i loved what u did with satisfaction...

kelly, billy u guys left too early :P

sandman, georgie shoulda cut me off after my seventh shot of goose not after the 12th

hey misty tell your sis to stop going to dirty bars and come to a real party!

sandy, i did see a blonde blur pretty late... that was you?

kosta,axel, sid you guys are great to work with thanks for putting up with my mid-nite pool tourneys

lotta fun last night, from what i remember lol

my sched this week:

fri - sandbar dome (where else!), main floor with bugout & tooch

sat 6/7- merge pink room

sun 6/8 - old guns at surf club with bugout and joe ferdico

oh and i'm no longer north jersey's only 1 handed dj... Im out of the cast so I need a new gimmick... any suggestions?

Originally posted by roveen

kosta,axel, sid you guys are great to work with thanks for putting up with my mid-nite pool tourneys

oh and i'm no longer north jersey's only 1 handed dj... Im out of the cast so I need a new gimmick... any suggestions?

REEEEVVVEEEE !!!! U ARE AWESOME

HMMMMM..ACTUALLY U ARE THE ONLY DJ THAT GETS FFUUCCKKKEEEDDDDD UP BY THE END OF THE NIGHT AND DROPS SICK BEATS AND GOING NUTS JUMPING AROUND, FLIRTS WITH EVERY GIRL IN THE PLACE, AND DRINK ANOTHER SHOT BEFORE U LEAVE TO GO HOME..AND I DONT KNOW HOW THE FUCK U DRIVE LIKE THAT BUT NEXT TIME NO DRIVING FOR U.

P.S.

BY THE WAY, LAST WEDNESDAY, JAMES CALLS ME UP BEFORE HE COMES IN:

AXEL, DID THE MOVIE START YET?

WHAT MOVIE?

ROVEEN GETTING DRUNK .. HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

U ARE THE FUNNIEST WHEN U ARE DRUNK RREEEVVVEEEEEEE !!!!

You def got me back last night, i think im literally bruised from joeys last night. lol!!! The fight is on baby, youre goin down, or should i say....agianst the wall!!!!!!!!:)

Elbows on the desk palms flat!:spank::bootysha:

Hahaha Luv ya babes!!!

Roveen Youwere great in your drunken state!!!

Youre new gimmick New Jersey's shortest DJ. Oh wait youve had that for a while.....um DJ with the smallest penis?? No I think thats Kirk and Rod....hmmmmm we'll find something!!!!