Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am sooooo FUCKING HOT!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by piro8

I think it's 2,000 degrees in this office. Sweat beads should begin streaming down my forehead onto my tie at any minute now. Damn I'm hot, my forehead is on fire!!!!!!!!

Woooooooooooooooo :D

Alan- that is a good one, you always me laugh. Sort of like a clown. LOL.....Also i feel you on this sitution. The women in the office had the nerve to close the AC vent the other day. Put on a fucking sweatshirt.............Here i am sweating my ass off, fatburners giving me hot flashes.............

DOOD!!!!

You crack me the fuck up bro, how yooz doin??? (you and wifeee)

We gottta get together one of these dayz,

No more Shore for Carguy though (until the legal shit's done at least)

My B-day at Sessa on June 21st??? Come down!!!!

I'll give you a ring

Originally posted by njstacked2

Alan...I am HOT too! My arms are a deep bronze color and my arms are freshly shaven...My veins and muscles are fully pumped and I cannot stop flexing...God I am so fucking Sexy!

here we go round 2.....

Im sweating like trewguy on a spelling test too over here from all the fatburners and cookies :laugh:

I love that analogy and I know you do too stacked!!!! :tongue:

Originally posted by njbigtime

Alan- that is a good one, you always me laugh. Sort of like a clown. LOL.....Also i feel you on this sitution. The women in the office had the nerve to close the AC vent the other day. Put on a fucking sweatshirt.............Here i am sweating my ass off, fatburners giving me hot flashes.............

EXXXAACCCTTTLLLLYYYYY...All the f'en old crows in here need a blood transfusion. I'm trying to feed them Stacker 2's....telling them its like "a heater" in pill form.

Do what I do....get a plane engine sized fan and put it at your desk. boooo oooo its cold.....boo oooo more heat......I try to tell to eat six meals a day to keep the metabolism going but they only pig out 3 times a DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: Picturing poor Al sweating. I feel for u brazoe. They dont understand that you can put MORE clothes on...but u cant TAKE MORE OFF!!!!!!!!!!!! Take it off Al...screw them.

Alan i was thinking, we should take our act on the road. We are both just so funny.... We do a tour around the US, hitting all the comedy clubs and vets we can find..... what do you think? you can bring the wife too.................

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

Take it off Al...screw them.

....TAKE IT OFF!........TAKE IT OFF.........SHOW YOUR TITS!..oH...sorry......wrong chant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

...btw.....if u work at a desk.....u can definitely lose the trousers!

piro FYI, i am HOTTER....ER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigtime, did you close the freegin deal already, do you want me to come and do my vantriloquist act and do all the talking for you, or do you want me to TEXT message you what to SAY!!!!!!!...............................................

carguy, my thaughts on SESSA..............."HOW BOUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..................... TEMPS IS OPEN"

DIGGAS TRYING TO LIGHT HIS PHONE ON FIRE SO WE CAN HAVE A FIRE DRILL, AND I CAN SLEEP IN MY CAR..................................!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

piro FYI, i am HOTTER....ER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigtime, did you close the freegin deal already, do you want me to come and do my vantriloquist act and do all the talking for you, or do you want me to TEXT message you what to SAY!!!!!!!...............................................

carguy, my thaughts on SESSA..............."HOW BOUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..................... TEMPS IS OPEN"

DIGGAS TRYING TO LIGHT HIS PHONE ON FIRE SO WE CAN HAVE A FIRE DRILL, AND I CAN SLEEP IN MY CAR..................................!!!!!

Today is the day Rod, hopefully done in person. If not an option calling tonight.....Yea maybe you should just come with me and talk for me. BTW you get rid of that virus Dave yet?

Carguy cant go down the shore till all this BS is over,

Theres a GIGANTIC lawsuit pending for a certain club and security company's negligence, I won't even drive through there till it's over.

I will miss you guys and the shore though this year, we'll all go out on me when it's over though.