Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ARC Cant CRANK THERE Sound System?

iv heard people talk about this and was just wondering,

But uh, Whats the deal with them not being able to really turn it up, i here alot of people compain its not as loud anymore n such, theres a limit to how loud it can play.....

one of the most advanced systems in the Us cant play loud?

Whats up with that?

Guessing apts around?

Why not sound proof some more?

Huh?

oly>

Guest gabo

I used to think I was going deaf from years of twilos sytem and spending 12 hours there every weekend.

I was talking to their sound guy this morning about the volume and he didn't mention anything about the neighbors complaining. He tells Danny to adjust the sound because "you're supposed to be able to hear someone talking to you on the dance floor." I say take your conversations to the back, deep bass is better loud ;)

could be them not wanting any legal issues too... most clubs just ignore it, but even at concerts or anyplace that you have amplified sound there are certain sound pressure levels that are not to be exceeded (so as to not cause any permantant ear damage per certain federal regulations set by OSHA) thats why at concerts you'll always find a sound preasure level meter becasuse they company that is running the sound dosnt wanna get suid for being neglegant and having the sound dangerously high and damagaing the hearing of some person who 'didnt know that loud noise was harmful' As far as I'm concerned I say fuck trying to protect the idiots and crank it :D