Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I was just wondering

Originally posted by stardo

i benched 120

two years ago i benched 30lbs ahahha

ok so girls bench like 50-100 is good right?

I drill sergeant neena's ass when she's in there. I scream:

"Think about what you need to do, get on that incline and send that weight UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"okay ready? down 2, 3, 4, EXPLODE!!!!!!! down 2, 3, 4, EXPLODE!!!!!!! GIVE ME 10-12, then I'll give you a water break"

"Okay, take a knee!!!!!!!!!"

Originally posted by piro8

I drill sergeant neena's ass when she's in there. I scream:

"Think about what you need to do, get on that incline and send that weight UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"okay ready? down 2, 3, 4, EXPLODE!!!!!!! down 2, 3, 4, EXPLODE!!!!!!! GIVE ME 10-12, then I'll give you a water break"

"Okay, take a knee!!!!!!!!!"

:laugh:

...you the motivator at the gym. that's real cute..Who decided to take a detour yesterday from the gym to Johnny Rockets for a double cheeseburger? I don't think the iron brothers will be too proud of our behavior. :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by neena16

...you the motivator at the gym. that's real cute..Who decided to take a detour yesterday from the gym to Johnny Rockets for a double cheeseburger? I don't think the iron brothers will be too proud of our behavior. :laugh: :laugh:

ahhahahaha ididnt know you guys worked out in the city? we should hvae a gym date sometime ;)

i took a cardio-kickboxing class last night. .it was really good. my tushy feels sore, but good! "hiii-yaaaa!" :laugh:

Piro- when we get to Vegas, this behavior will not be allowed.....Johnny fucking Rockets................this really disappoints me.........

Originally posted by stardo

i benched 120

two years ago i benched 30lbs ahahha

ok so girls bench like 50-100 is good right?

I think bench pressing 60-70lbs is more than enough for a petite girl like yourself...just keep adding more reps.

I'm not trying to get into any bodybuilding competitions...I'm just trying to stay toned.

I think bench pressing 60-70lbs is more than enough for a petite girl like yourself...just keep adding more reps.

I'm not trying to get into any bodybuilding competitions...I'm just trying to stay toned.

exactly. Well said.

Originally posted by njbigtime

Piro- when we get to Vegas, this behavior will not be allowed.....Johnny fucking Rockets................this really disappoints me.........

hehe!! I just would like to tell you that you would be proud of me...I ate a turkey burger....but then couldn't resist the temptation of dowsing it with ranch dressing and a side of onion rings. sorry I love food. :D

Chris- She will pay severely when I get home from work, for leaking that information, you can bet your bottom dollar on that. She doesn't realize that I'm wearing my new leather belt which means she will feel the real meaning of "opening a can of whoop ass."

Neena- hide now!!!!!

I just spit all over my focken screen!!!!

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Neena your in deep trouble.

Originally posted by piro8

Chris- She will pay severely when I get home from work, for leaking that information, you can bet your bottom dollar on that. She doesn't realize that I'm wearing my new leather belt which means she will feel the real meaning of "opening a can of whoop ass."

Neena- hide now!!!!!

This is a treat. YES I love pain. :spank: can you get the whip out too you freaky deak :whip2: