Most crackheaded moment...

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

there is an alexandria in egypt

alexander the great never made it to spain??

Guest jroo

there is also an alexandria in colombia

you gonna keep on posting where alexandria's are all over the world, or will you tell me if there is one in spain?

Guest jroo
Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I'm assuming he meant San Antonio, Ibiza - not Texas :D

edit: whoops should have known Cookie would have googled it :D

since you decided to jump in. is san antonio a district or what? cuz there cant be a city inside of a city inside of a country. ibiza is a city in spain, right? so whats the deal here??

Where is Ibiza?

Ibiza is a small island lying 90 km off the East coast of Spain, in the Western Mediterranean. It is part of the Balearic islands.

Ibiza is only a two hour flight from most major European Capitals (London, Berlin, Frankfurt, Paris, Milan, Zurich), and a four hour Ferry ride from Denia or Alicante on the coast of mainland Spain (now only 2 hours with the new super-fast ferries).

What are the Balearics?

The Balearic islands (in Spanish, the 'Baleares'), are made up of Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza and Formentera (which is a small island lying visibly just off the South coast of Ibiza). They belong to Spain and are a favourite holiday resort in the Mediterranean and Europe, both as a stand alone destination, and as a popular stop over as part of a European tour.

Indeed, Ibiza has to be one of the most beautiful and entertaining holiday resorts in the world, enjoying a wonderful mixture of culture, vegetation, beaches and nightlife.

How Big is Ibiza?

Ibiza is only 45 km long and 25 km wide, and has a year round population of 100.000. This of course increases dramatically during the summer months, when many seasonal workers and tourists descend upon the island. Most of the population is centered in and around the three major towns: the capital Ibiza Town, San Antonio and Santa Eulalia.

Distances:

Ibiza Town - San Antonio: 16 Km

Ibiza Town - Santa Eulalia: 15 Km

San Antonio - Santa Eulalia: 17 Km

The Summer season runs from the 1st of May until the 31st October, although in recent years more hotels are offering all year accommodation.August is the fullest month, when it can get very crowded on both beaches and roads.

How developed is Ibiza?

Ibiza boasts an impressive, modern infrastructure: including an excellent public transport network, extensive mobile and fixed telephone network; running water and electricity in all towns and villages; highspeed internet access; and excellent travel connections to the rest of Europe and mainland Spain, by air and by sea.

Originally posted by jroo

since you decided to jump in. is san antonio a district or what? cuz there cant be a city inside of a city inside of a country. ibiza is a city in spain, right? so whats the deal here??

why do you bother directing any info related questions to anyone on this board besides cookie? :tongue:

in essence jroo, ibiza is an island off the mediterranean coast of spain. the islands are called the balearic islands, the island of ibiza is one of them, along with the islands of mallorca and menorca.

there is a town in the island of ibiza called ibiza. there is another town on that island called san antonio.

in essence jroo, ibiza is an island off the mediterranean coast of spain. the islands are called the balearic islands, the island of ibiza is one of them, along with the islands of mallorca and menorca.

there is a town in the island of ibiza called ibiza. there is another town on that island called san antonio.

this is just a cliffnotes version of what Cookie just posted. Stop repeating stuff Vic! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

from what I've heard, you want to get them there... so cheap and SO good :D

Thats what i thought...But i wonder if they have undercover cops walking around pretending to sell it...I dont wanna rot in the spanish prison...

Originally posted by nautilus60

So, the question is: Do i bring my own or get some there?

Don't know what the deal is now...but in 2000 it was soooo easy to purchase. Just around Cafe Del Mar, Cafe mambo, around evening before the night starts.

Originally posted by nautilus60

Thats what i thought...But i wonder if they have undercover cops walking around pretending to sell it...I dont wanna rot in the spanish prison...

well you will have a spanish speaking person with you along for the trip, that might help. :D

Guest jroo

hey fucker, if there is one thing i can do, its read a map. when i said thank you i had all the info i needed. shouldnt you be grinding on a 16 year old by now? its almost 5 o clock