Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Most crackheaded moment...

I just got this idea for this thread from another board.

What's the most crackheaded moment you've ever had?

Mine is definitely waiting for over a year to hear PvD spin his mix of U2's Elevation, being there when he finally did and not realizing he spun it till a month later when a track listing surfaced :drunk:

I think I know Cookie's :shaky::laugh:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by cookiegirl

Hmm. . better PM so as not to ruin my pristine reputation. :rolleyes:

aw shit - thats against CP rules...all post related comments HAVE to be posted in the post! Did I say that they have to be in the post?!?!

Originally posted by raver_mania

aw shit - thats against CP rules...all post related comments HAVE to be posted in the post! Did I say that they have to be in the post?!?!

well she told me I could post it. Early last year Cookie emailed me all excited. She told me that U2 was coming to the MCI Center on June 14 & 15 and that we should definitely go together. I emailed her back to tell her that I did go to the shows which had actually occurred a year earlier!

She was so disappointed she had missed them! :laugh: :laugh:

That was a good one. :laugh:

However, my most crackheaded moment happened early on, after the first time I had :rofl: . I was in my dorm room on Sunday afternoon, recovering, when I had to leave for something. I went to the door, looked at it and reached for the doorknob. And kept reaching. It wasn't there! What was wrong!?! :eek:

I was looking for the doorknob on the wrong side of the door. :rolleyes:

In college, after a night/day of ingesting at least three illegal substances and plenty of alcohol, I went to Border's and asked them who wrote Dante's Inferno so I could find the book by author's name.

So many crackhead moments, so little time!

I'm going to relay two moments. The first:

One time I ended a long night of partying with 2 Ambien (sleeping pills). Last I remembered, I was at home in bed. Next thing I know - I'm locked out on my neighbors back porch with nothing but my cell phone. I then proceeded to make incoherent phone calls to everyone I knew to come rescue me. Crank was the lucky winner. Unfortunately, I forgot to call the other people I had called and inform them I had been rescued. Madame Millie showed up about 1/2 later wondering where in the heck I was!

The second time was Danny Howell's at Vinyl Labor Day a few years ago. Lets just say it was a loooong night, with lots of chemical detours. At any rate, after one rather unfortunate detour, I came to hugging the arm of the ugliest guy in the room and possibly all of NYC. Think gold chain wearing, hairy Guido with no shirt on, a beer belly and completely buckled teeth! The best part? I came to with all my friends laughing at me! Sauvee, A1Wave, etc. *sigh* In my defense, the guy did have nice biceps!

:laugh:

Getting kicked out buzz the night of Danny Howells last summer. Being the complete crackhead I was I got bored just sitting around so I went for a walk and found some herion addict sitting on a park bench who just so happened to be just as a fucked as I was so we started to chat. After a long ass while we walked up to the 7-11 where he bought me a cup of coffee. Walked back to the park bench in front of the best western and lo-and-behold here comes raver. I talk him in to lending me his shirt so I could "fool" the bouncers at Buzz cause they were looking for a guy with a white shirt on and not a blue one. It worked, I came back in for the last 45min-hour of danny's set and millie looked at me and said "where have you been?" I replied, "outside talking to a bum." her response, "ok, we've just been looking for you."

But what was even more fucked up was that after the cab ride and post-buzz at pete's, we were walking down 19th st and she saw two people she recognized from buzz. So we stopped and talked to them. They had WALKED from Buzz to Dupont Circle and were on their way to the mall to "check out the statues and shit"

believe it or not I've had a few moments myself.....

the easiest and quickest one to explain was a few yrs ago at my old job(2jobs ago), I was forwarding an email on to my director. The email was from an angry customer,and in the email I just wrote "would you please respond to or call this customer, I refuse to deal with this fat piece of white trash anymore. She just bitches and complains and is not worth my time." Well literally 2 seconds after I sent it, I realize that I hit the "reply" button instead of the forward. My boss was cool, so we just laughed it off and waited for her to call me, which she did...oh well....try explaining that one.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by pgiddy

believe it or not I've had a few moments myself.....

the easiest and quickest one to explain was a few yrs ago at my old job(2jobs ago), I was forwarding an email on to my director. The email was from an angry customer,and in the email I just wrote "would you please respond to or call this customer, I refuse to deal with this fat piece of white trash anymore. She just bitches and complains and is not worth my time." Well literally 2 seconds after I sent it, I realize that I hit the "reply" button instead of the forward. My boss was cool, so we just laughed it off and waited for her to call me, which she did...oh well....try explaining that one.

ahahhahahhahahhhahahhahahaha

Originally posted by malanee

So many crackhead moments, so little time!

The second time was Danny Howell's at Vinyl Labor Day a few years ago. Lets just say it was a loooong night, with lots of chemical detours. At any rate, after one rather unfortunate detour, I came to hugging the arm of the ugliest guy in the room and possibly all of NYC. Think gold chain wearing, hairy Guido with no shirt on, a beer belly and completely buckled teeth! The best part? I came to with all my friends laughing at me! Sauvee, A1Wave, etc. *sigh* In my defense, the guy did have nice biceps!

:laugh:

holy shit! I remember you telling me that story...still makes me laugh out loud...haha!

Have many, and probably have some that I don't remember...but:

We're in Ibiza. We had just purchased some party favors (10), which I had in my wallet. After much waving, gesturing, and jumping around, we finally found a free cab to take us back to our hotel (cabs were notoriously difficult to get in San Antonio). We reached our destination, and headed to the grocery store across the street. As we're about to pay, I realize that I didn't have my wallet - yup, thats right, I'd left it in the cab, along with my ID, cash and rolls! I ran onto the street frantically looking around but to no avail - our cabby had driven off, and there was no way in hell that we'd be able to find him.

After about 5 minutes we see an empty cab coming from the opposite direction. We flagged him down, hoping he ccould radio in and ask if anyone had found my wallet. However, lo and behold, it was our very same cabby!!! My wallet was still in the back seat, untouched!

That was probably one of my luckiest nights ever...and probably my most cracked out!

Wow... there are so many to choose from.

My buddy Zero and I started partying on a Thursday night in Boston and went clear through Friday night until the bars closed at 2am. At 2am we decided we weren't finished, and hopped into his brand new Mustang and headed down to NYC. We left Boston at 3am.

3am - first roll of the night

4:30am - second roll of the night

We arrive at Vinyl at 6am, making it a total of 3 hours door to door from Boston to NYC. We did 110mph for most of the drive down there. When we slowed down for a suspicious car, we slowed down to 90.

6am - third roll of the night

We spent the night absolutely out of our minds, pretty much walking in circles in the side room, while Danny Teneglia played the hell out of the place. We shocked the hell out of two of our friends who were also there from Boston (but not expecting us). They thought they were hallucinating. All we said to them was "We're at Vinyl."

Noon - we left Vinyl and went and had a champagne brunch. Then went to Mohegan Sun and each won $3000 on the craps tables.

Got back to Boston on Sunday night and finally got some sleep.

My other favorite cracked out moment was when I did too much K and went into a hole. I'm told that a friend of mine went within inches of my face and yelled -- YELLED! -- "DID YOU DO TOO MUCH K????"

I didn't even blink.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by raver_mania

Have many, and probably have some that I don't remember...but:

We're in Ibiza. We had just purchased some party favors (10), which I had in my wallet. After much waving, gesturing, and jumping around, we finally found a free cab to take us back to our hotel (cabs were notoriously difficult to get in San Antonio). We reached our destination, and headed to the grocery store across the street. As we're about to pay, I realize that I didn't have my wallet - yup, thats right, I'd left it in the cab, along with my ID, cash and rolls! I ran onto the street frantically looking around but to no avail - our cabby had driven off, and there was no way in hell that we'd be able to find him.

After about 5 minutes we see an empty cab coming from the opposite direction. We flagged him down, hoping he ccould radio in and ask if anyone had found my wallet. However, lo and behold, it was our very same cabby!!! My wallet was still in the back seat, untouched!

That was probably one of my luckiest nights ever...and probably my most cracked out!

HEY CRACKHEAD!! were you in Ibiza or San Antonio?? i think you just had another moment. :)

Guest jroo
Originally posted by cookiegirl

San Antonio is in Ibiza.

The world does stretch beyond the good ol' USA. ;)

hahaha, i never promised to be cultured. im sure there is an alexandria there too, huh? sorry raver!!!