Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space

spacious

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Arturob, for being a "tranceaddict" you sure do hate Tiesto, the #1 trance DJ in the world. I'm not that big into trance, but I will say that anything that Tiesto puts his hands on is incredible. Being so close minded and childish about other people's opinions has made me lose a little respect for you. NOthing pisses me off more than someone that puts down other people because of their opinions.

psstttt...he is joking around (at least thats what i am sensing)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Arturob, for being a "tranceaddict" you sure do hate Tiesto, the #1 trance DJ in the world. I'm not that big into trance, but I will say that anything that Tiesto puts his hands on is incredible. Being so close minded and childish about other people's opinions has made me lose a little respect for you. NOthing pisses me off more than someone that puts down other people because of their opinions.

firstly, I do not hate Tiesto, nor disrespect him. I just do not like him sometimes, specially late 2001 and last year where he would play the same records for more than 10 months wtf. (if you're DJ of the year, I reckon you should have some variety, new things to play you know... thats how i see it, my point of view.) Regarding the comments I'm having with candyroll and mrmatas, I am just taking the piss cause I do know they like Tijs. ffs.

and btw, because he was awarded the #1 best dj last year it doesn`t mean he is all it, cause if I were to put that up, Paul has won it twice:tongue: :)

cheers.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by mrmatas2277

psstttt...he is joking around (at least thats what i am sensing)

Ok, I was jonesin for a good fight, but if its just a joke......I won't bother. :D

Oh come on everyone knows the #1 Trance DJ in the world is Sasha. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by arturob

oh cmon now.. Tiesto will never top Paul! EVER!~!~

I like PVD but lets give credit to where credit is due, TIESTO is on top on he deserves it. And man i remember when i just got back from jersey and went to ther old space and saw Tiesto throw it down than had EDGAR FUCKING CLOSE AND DESTROY the place down, BRING HIS ASS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

For me..

Both Paul van Dyk and Tiesto fucking rule.. two different styles, two different ways to bang a set, nothing better then a Night @ Cream, Ibiza heaving Van Dyk and Tiesto rip that roof off. Van Dyk was the king back in 99, tiesto is loving it all over now.. I agree Tiesto was kinda wacky back in 01-02, so is PvD on some of the times.. but lately, all Oakenfold, Tiesto, PvD.. are ripping the sh*t out of everything.. though Im giving credits to Tiesto, that guy, just by surprising me deserves a lot.. now, PvD.. Id have to see him again, @ Space , Im sure it will rock also ( IT HAS TO! ):D

Anyways, what a hijacked thread this is arturo!! man.. you need to be chased and caught!:tongue:

Originally posted by happyface

I like PVD but lets give credit to where credit is due, TIESTO is on top on he deserves it. And man i remember when i just got back from jersey and went to ther old space and saw Tiesto throw it down than had EDGAR FUCKING CLOSE AND DESTROY the place down, BRING HIS ASS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

i agree:aright: :aright: that night edgar literally kicked tiestos ass !! me n tony danced so much that night we couldnt even walk out of the blue room when edgar was done.. now that was a party :aright: :aright: luis !! BRING EDGAR BACK !!

I just had to jump into this thread for a moment to stick up for my boy Arturo. It's not about PVD,Tiesto,Oakey,Sasha, it's about knowing your shit backwards and forwards with music,records,mixing,history, something Arturo knows alot about.

Funny thing was I actually thought I knew something about Music(Trance) until I met him a few years back on the TA board. I know there are many international DJ's out there that will vouch for him as well not to mention he is one of the nicest people that you will ever meet.

I can honestly say there isn't anyone on this board who has more knowledge in the Trance movement than Arturo and many of the peep's who know him on here that will agree with me 100%.

It's about being able to recognize real talent........... without the hype behind the name.

Originally posted by str8upcore

I just had to jump into this thread for a moment to stick up for my boy Arturo. It's not about PVD,Tiesto,Oakey,Sasha, it's about knowing your shit backwards and forwards with music,records,mixing,history, something Arturo knows alot about.

i dont think it matters...how much u know about music....its all about taste....he likes PVD, i think PVD blows...then again i am not into trance that much...very few trance djs (nowadays) peak my interest...Tiesto, AVB, Gabriel & Dresden or Edgar V, get me to locations to hear them...i dont think trance sucks, its just not my cup of tea anymore...but u can know the history of trance back and forwards and like the most wackest djs on earth...its all about taste (aka opinion)...PVD is a good dj, obviously, if not he wouldnt have such a big following...but i would put my money on Tiesto in a Dj spin-off or in caged Ultimate fighting match...:tongue:

In my opinion, PVD happens to be the least cheesiest of the big name trance djs. You won't hear PVD drop the obvious stuff like Southern Sun & many of the other HUGE trance anthems. Most of his big anthems are his own (for an angel, avenue, etc..) I think he carries a vibe well, the question is are you patient enuff to listen without havin' to hear a big trance anthem every other track...

Arturo did say something interesting.. about PVD winning #1 dj twice. 2-3 years ago, many of you would have been sayin' PVD rocks!! But now Tiesto has taken over the hype charts & he's the big thing.

The question is, how long will Tiesto's #1 hype last & who will many of you say rocks in 2004??